Sancho hanging out in the bamboo.

Sancho

I bought this 8' fake bamboo tree and sancho loves it.

58876932.jpg

57180283.jpg

10940786.jpg

56359721.jpg

80417414.jpg

70329248.jpg

75921441.jpg

49976868.jpg

Sancho is one handsome guy!!!! I have tons of live trees but inside I have 3 fake ones. My guys free range and Luie's favorite tree is one of the old fake ones. He will always choose it over all other ones.

Sancho is one handsome guy!!!! I have tons of live trees but inside I have 3 fake ones. My guys free range and Luie's favorite tree is one of the old fake ones. He will always choose it over all other ones.

I don't free range sancho but I do let him roam when I'm home and he always heads for the big umbrella I have in the house (5') or the bamboo.

Cool pics Tim!

I forgot to tell you about this great photography book I have been reading, called "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. I got it on amazon for $17. Its a very easy to follow book and the methods are in simple english. It has really helped, and for $17.....yep!;)

-Jay

Cool pics Tim!

I forgot to tell you about this great photography book I have been reading, called "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. I got it on amazon for $17. Its a very easy to follow book and the methods are in simple english. It has really helped, and for $17.....yep!;)

-Jay

Should of told me before you bought it :) you got PM

Back
Top Bottom