Searching some articles (from CINs)

eisentrauti

Avid Member
Hello,

I'm searching some articles from the CIN days, maybe sb can help me (scans are preferred):

KALISCH, K. (1998): The captive care and breeding of Chamaeleo (Calumma) parsonii cristifer. - CIN 27: 15-17
KALISCH, K. (1994): Chameleon Profile - Chamaeleo (Calumma) parsonii parsonii (Parson's Chameleon). - CIN 12: 11-22
RISLEY, T. (2001): Reports from the Field: Observations on some Chameleons of Eastern Madagascar. Species discussed include C. brevicornis, C. gastrotaenia, C. nasuta (including an undescribed form), F. balteatus, C. parsonii parsonii, C parsonii cristifer, F. willsii, and B. superciliaris. - CIN 40: 9-19
ABATE, A. (1997): A Report of successful captive hatching ( 25 of 32 eggs) of C. p. parsonii in the U.S. - CIN 25: 37-38

Best regards
Benny

I have them all but I'm going to need you to say that you accept Scientology as your religion for them, first. :D

Seriously, though, got any good articles to trade? I don't have them scanned and would have to do it all at work after hours so it could take some time.

Back
Top Bottom