Shelving for XL reptibreeze

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm having a stupid problem. I can't seem to find shelving that'll fit the XL reptibreeze cages(24x48) side by side. I have 4 foot light fixtures so I have to stack them next to each other. I'd like to fit at least 2. My other issue is that they can't be super heavy because I don't trust the cheap floor here. Please, any suggestions! I have a new cham coming soon and I'm trying to get organized!

I'm having a stupid problem. I can't seem to find shelving that'll fit the XL reptibreeze cages(24x48) side by side. I have 4 foot light fixtures so I have to stack them next to each other. I'd like to fit at least 2. My other issue is that they can't be super heavy because I don't trust the cheap floor here. Please, any suggestions! I have a new cham coming soon and I'm trying to get organized!

Got mine at Homedepot
20170805_202923-1.jpg

I might have to end up doing that. I like how the shelving has the top rack I can hold my lighting on. Doesn't look like any shelving that can hold everything will light weight though.

I'd like at least two. The metal wire shelves aren't too heavy, but any sort of thicker metal shelves seem to be.

There are some of the smaller wire shelves that should fit and still weigh less. You usually have to order them ahead of time

Back
Top Bottom