Should I enclose my cage

Hsandovaljr

Established Member
So I was reading on how to keep your humidity up and it said if you have a screen cage to enclose the screen sides and back of cage to keep humidity up with a shower curtain.

Attachments

• IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 116
So I was reading on how to keep your humidity up and it said if you have a screen cage to enclose the screen sides and back of cage to keep humidity up with a shower curtain.

best thing is you try it and experiment...if it does work on your case... I see a humidifier there..that will make things ezzy.:D have it on timer...

Ive seen others use that method on here I dont see any harm in it, I would try just the sides first and see how that does before I did 3 sides. Also make sure its away from any drafts or vents that will dry it out fast.

Yes, clear plastic sheeting or clear shower curtains can really help. Another good thing about using this is that you can remove the sheeting if the house humidity level changes during a different season. You will have to monitor the cage humidity level with a good electronic gauge. Also, more live plants help hold more water droplets and slow evaporation down.

Back
Top Bottom