Shout out to Fluker's Cricket Farm and LLL Reptile

I just want to acknowledge how great these two companies are. My order of crickets and hornworms were lost in shipping. Before I could even contact Fluker's, they had another shipment overnighted to me with sincere apologies.
The 4ft UV bulb I ordered from LLL Reptile was shattered when I opened the package. i didn't even need to open the box to know. I could hear the glass shards shifting in the box. I contacted LLL and they quickly replaced it at no charge.

I wish everyone did business the way these companies do! Thanks so much guys! 😊

It’s always nice when companies care about their customers. :) Last week my cricket order from Josh’s Frogs got lost because of hurricane Milton. I let them know and they’re sending me a fresh order. Well, I guess my crickets were found as they were delivered this morning…miraculously all alive and looking great. Thank goodness I have some spare XL bug bins as there’s another 3,000 crickets headed to me. 😬 Think I’d better look around for a rescue to donate them to.

I have not used flukers but can definitely attest lllreptile has great customer service and prices on most products needed for our chams. Josh’s frogs is great as well.
Thanks for sharing, it seems a lot of times we only hear the bad, I don’t think to share the good. 👍

It’s always nice when companies care about their customers. :) Last week my cricket order from Josh’s Frogs got lost because of hurricane Milton. I let them know and they’re sending me a fresh order. Well, I guess my crickets were found as they were delivered this morning…miraculously all alive and looking great. Thank goodness I have some spare XL bug bins as there’s another 3,000 crickets headed to me. 😬 Think I’d better look around for a rescue to donate them to.
3,000 crickets?????????

Oh man I had no idea you had leopard geckos. I thought you just had the 5 chams and the 2 beardies. Ok....3,000 crickets makes sense then 🤣
Well, one beardie is brumating. 1,000 are just for breeding. The cricket explosion I had from 500 cricket breeders has somehow become just a few hundred. No idea what happened or even where they went, unless they are cannibalizing each other. I keep them clean and fed so just trying to figure it out.

Well, one beardie is brumating. 1,000 are just for breeding. The cricket explosion I had from 500 cricket breeders has somehow become just a few hundred. No idea what happened or even where they went, unless they are cannibalizing each other. I keep them clean and fed so just trying to figure it out.
I feel ya. I've tried to breed crickets a few times but I am just really doing something wrong somewhere...

LLL Reptile is great with customer service. I ordered a pair of geckos. But I got a call they cannot ship out any females since all look sick to ship out. I was told they need my permission if I want another male or cancel the order. I asked if I could buy another gecko and pay the difference. I was told yes I could order another animal. And that what I did, paid the difference.

And who did Fluker used for shipping? USPS? 😐

A couple months ago I had ordered a bean beetle culture from Josh's frogs that never ended up producing, I sent them an email asking about it and they helped me figure out why my culture wasn't hatching as well as overnighted me another culture at no charge. I wasn't aware it would arrive the morning after I emailed them, but man that was fast!

I also ordered 3 ficus plants from LLL Reptile recently and couldn't be happier. They're large, healthy and bushy, and were a great price. I've never had trouble ordering supplies from them.

Back
Top Bottom