Star's/new beardie cage design

kokom05lb

Ok so I'm in the plotting mood right now on how to make Star's enclosure. I wanted something really unique, but didnt want a seperate enclosure for the new beardie. I also wanted a corner piece. So this is what I got so far.

Enclosure:
Corner piece that looks like a cabinet with 2 enclosures built in.
The cabinet will have the measurements of 82" all together.

Enclosure 1 (Star's enclosure):
- Measurements of 23" left side 23" right side 36" front 36" tall: light on top with a 12" clearance
- Plywood bottom with a drainage hole in the middle, tile over the top of plywood.
- Cabinet like door in front; screened
- Plywood walls
- Screen top

Middle will have a 12" clearence for beardie enclosure lights and drain pan.

Beardie Enclosure:
- Measurements of 23" left side, 23" right side, 36" front 17" tall
- 3 vents on the sides
- Top will be partially screened
- Plywood sides
- Cabinet like door in front; plexiglass

This is still on the drawing table. I dont know when I'll be able to start. But if anyone has any suggestions plz let me know =)

Attachments

• starcagedesign2.jpg
    starcagedesign2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 90
I'm guessing from the picture that top is gonna be chameleon, middle is gonna be drainage/storage and bottom will be the bearded dragon right?

You really have to think this through though, make sure ventilation won't be a problem for the top enclosure. Chameleons are very picky. What will the dimensions be? Looks like a pretty good idea. Where will you keep the lights and all that stuff for both?

yep top is Star's enclosure. Bottom is beardies enclosure. Middle will have a drainage pipe to a bucket. Uvb light and basking light will be in the middle with the bucket. There will be 3-4 vents in beardie enclosure. Stars enclosure will have screen doors, half screened sides and screen top.

Back
Top Bottom