Stuck shed in eye lid

Hi guys my male panther has had stuck shed on his left eye lid/crown for a while maybe a few months now. It seems pretty stuck I have tried everything to get it off. I have used cotton buds with water, I have spray in the Vic more often than usual so that he could get it off him self. Although he doesn't seem bothered by it. What do you think I should do about it?

I use olive oil on problem feet. never tried it around the eye. Only other thought would be a good long warm shower, in your shower...

You can try a shower/heavy misting but if it has been there that long then I don't see it coming off from some extra water. Best bet would be wait for another shed and hope it comes off then but this might not be the case depending on your Chams age. Does he have enough abrasive surfaces within his tank to rub on if he wants?

You can try a shower/heavy misting but if it has been there that long then I don't see it coming off from some extra water. Best bet would be wait for another shed and hope it comes off then but this might not be the case depending on your Chams age. Does he have enough abrasive surfaces within his tank to rub on if he wants?

Yeah it didn't come off in his previous shed he is 2.5 yrs now and yes he has so many vines and logs and branches that are ruff to get the shed off

Hmmmm....If it doesn't appear to bother him I wouldn't worry too much. Just keep an eye on it and see if anything changes.

Back
Top Bottom