Supplements

Check out Neptune the Chameleon’s vid on supplementation - super helpful! I myself use Arcadia Earthpro A without D3 + bee pollen dusted on my feeders every feeding and then reptivite twice a month, once on the first and once on the 15th. Though I am interested in trying our Arcadia’s entire line of supplementing.

There are 3 main supplement schedule options for panthers, one is the Arcadia line and schedule (on their's and Bill Strand's websites), one is the Sticky Tongue Farms line and schedule (the correct for your situation Miner-All every feeding and gutloading with the Vit-All the night before every feeding, prepared properly), and the most popular, using a phosphorus-free calcium without D3 every feeding (like Arcadia's plain calcium, Zoo Med ReptiCalcium Without D3, or Repashy SuperCal NoD; I personally have never had good results with Repashy supplements, the calcium not getting absorbed enough and the multivitamin with D3 overdosing on D3) and once every two weeks, using a multivitamin with D3 and preformed Vit. A instead (like Zoo Med Reptivite With D3 or Repashy Calcium Plus LoD)

There are 3 main supplement schedule options for panthers, one is the Arcadia line and schedule (on their's and Bill Strand's websites), one is the Sticky Tongue Farms line and schedule (the correct for your situation Miner-All every feeding and gutloading with the Vit-All the night before every feeding, prepared properly), and the most popular, using a phosphorus-free calcium without D3 every feeding (like Arcadia's plain calcium, Zoo Med ReptiCalcium Without D3, or Repashy SuperCal NoD; I personally have never had good results with Repashy supplements, the calcium not getting absorbed enough and the multivitamin with D3 overdosing on D3) and once every two weeks, using a multivitamin with D3 and preformed Vit. A instead (like Zoo Med Reptivite With D3 or Repashy Calcium Plus LoD)
This is for inside chameleons with normal UVI levels in their cages

Back
Top Bottom