Thanks Mullberry Farms :)

PardalisGirl

Avid Member
Businesses who offer great products and super customer service deserve to get noticed. I really feel compelled today to say how much I really appreciate the people at Mullberry Farms. I've been buying all of my feeders from this company for quite some time now. Week after week they supply me with crickets, silkworms and hornworms. And yet, they continue to amaze me with their ability to take care of my needs.

I did a bad job of estimating my cricket inventory last week and did not place an order so that I would have enough to comfortably last the weekend and the first part of this week. I ended up with no crickets to feed out on Monday. I contacted Mullberry in a panic on Monday and they rushed to get a large order out their door so that I would have it first thing this morning. They have never let me down with service or quality. I've bought crickets from several sources and Mullberry Farm's are the cleanest and healthiest I've gotten. A lot of businesses these days seem to have forgotten how to take care of their customers. Mullberry Farms is one of the few business I deal with in my life that always goes the extra mile for me. Thanks so much :)

Ive got some silkworms and hornworms on the way from them now, i must say i am pleased Ive ordered from them for a while now

The same as it would for anyone else, if i want next day it comes next day, usually i just get normal (2-3) shipping, and they always arrive on time.

I agree. I frequently buy large amounts of feeders from them and Brian always dose his best to keep his customers happy.

I actually looked at ordering from them today. The shipping compared to what I was buying was 3 times as much, so that was a turn off. Need to find some place closer I guess.

Back
Top Bottom