The cham room exploded!

camimom

So, I spent all day organizing, cleaning, and setting things up. Finally got my mist king up and running, [so awesome]

I have 5 chams: [though one is not pictured as he is currently off with another member to breed]
Kink- male veiled
Lily- female veiled
Glacier- Male nosey Faly [my special needs chammie]
Kermit- male hoehnelli [not pictured]
Miss piggy- female hoehnelli

Pictures of the room... followed by the cham kids.

Last edited:
Nothing feels as good as organizing and redoing the cham room! lol It's great when everything is set up, organized, neat, and functional. Looks good!

I'm actually doing the same thing to mine right now. I threw out a lot of excess stuff today, redid the cham room closet, someone is coming to pick up a few things from me in the next few days, and then the new cages and stands get set-up in the days after that. I'm excited to get it all reworked!

Nothing feels as good as organizing and redoing the cham room! lol It's great when everything is set up, organized, neat, and functional. Looks good!

I'm actually doing the same thing to mine right now. I threw out a lot of excess stuff today, redid the cham room closet, someone is coming to pick up a few things from me in the next few days, and then the new cages and stands get set-up in the days after that. I'm excited to get it all reworked!

It is! it made life easier, everybody loves the mistking, cept lily, she gaped at it.. but glacier was in heaven, happiest ive seen him in a while.

and now, its so much easier to feed everybody. before i had bins of bugs everywhere, now they are all organized in the drawers. its awesome.
and i can still use the room as my study.

nice looking chams! love the veileds especially ! as i can see on the forum people never stop at one cham :)) the addiction :-s !!

Back
Top Bottom