The Grapening of 2024

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Soooooo uh be careful with grapes and roaches in an enclosed container…. I leave them for one to two days with some cut grapes as I was running late on making their food and now they’re all dead….
Rip my Dubia and Discord roaches, I’m so sorry, your new food was all ready for you today…. I’m not sure what exactly happened but oops 😬 😰. Hopefully those silkworm I ordered will arrive soon or else I have the short stick drawn for bugs for the time being and may have to resort to store bought bugs before I can order more roaches

Soooooo uh be careful with grapes and roaches in an enclosed container…. I leave them for one to two days with some cut grapes as I was running late on making their food and now they’re all dead….
Rip my Dubia and Discord roaches, I’m so sorry, your new food was all ready for you today…. I’m not sure what exactly happened but oops 😬 😰. Hopefully those silkworm I ordered will arrive soon or else I have the short stick drawn for bugs for the time being and may have to resort to store bought bugs before I can order more roaches
I wonder if it was humidity that killed them or the actual grape 🧐 I’ve never fed mine grapes

That’s what I’m wondering…. My bugs have been struggling lately and idk, maybe it’s because I recently started packing them for my move…. I’m so sorry roaches I’ll stay away from grapes next time 😭
Yeah I’m also kinda lost, I know dubia roaches can stand pretty good humidity like up to 70% but after looking it up they’re not allergic to grapes so I’m not sure😭😭😭 I’m so sorry

Yeah I’m also kinda lost, I know dubia roaches can stand pretty good humidity like up to 70% but after looking it up they’re not allergic to grapes so I’m not sure😭😭😭 I’m so sorry
It really to bad, but not all a loss. It’s probably a good thing to do a deep clean out their holder and just get more when I move into my dorm. And besides Nachito hasn’t been interest in eating them recently anyway….
RIP roaches 🪦 😞

I fed my roaches ones grapes, but without casualties. On the other hand silkies, such pain in the …….just received 150 medium sized last Thursday and I think half of them is already death 😤🤬.

Back
Top Bottom