3553662580_8838970a53_b.jpg

7 month old Mitsio Male

3553726114_4ba23923db_o.jpg

my male veiled chameleon this is one from Juli:

3553700600_1ed3561bdf_b.jpg

now time for more coffee ;)

See Ya,

Todd

Thank you for sharing. I really like sleeping colors, and go out right before bed sometimes to look at my chams sleeping. So peaceful. And for most of them their sleeping colors are far different from their waking colors.

I agree, sleeping colors can always be interesting, and very vibrant!

The coffee is starting to wear off (its almost 5 am here ;) ) but at least I finished building this tonight tonight. I have a few more dowels to put in and the live plants. I will post photos once I get it completely setup.
the dimensions of this one is 36"x23"x5'.
3552854999_e16dca8815_b.jpg

See ya,

Todd

That first photo is awesome. If Brad ever decided to do a sleeping theme for his monthly photo contest then I think that would be an easy winner:)

Thanks for the compliments :)

I finally finished re arranging and setting up the cage until I get a chance to go to the HD to get some more dowels. The two Melleri are still checking out their situation.

3554167574_24a2c5cdd2_b.jpg

I think its time for a nap ;)

See Ya,

Todd

Excited much? lol

I love that cage. I can see your big guys are diggin it too. What are the demensions?

How long do you think the two mellers will be okay to live in there? Do you think you'll need to get a bigger on at 1 year? I've never kept mellers so I'm eager to hear...

How long do you think the two mellers will be okay to live in there? Do you think you'll need to get a bigger on at 1 year? I've never kept mellers so I'm eager to hear...

This is in no way their permanent enclosure. They were already 1 year old in the middle of this month :) I want to free range them but I am moving in a few months and didn't think that free ranging was a good idea to set up when I am going to be gone so soon. They do seem to be very happy with their new enclosure with 3 mist king nozzles. I also have set up separate basking spots.

They have plenty of room at the moment, and if set up correctly the cage they are in probably could take them to full sized comfortably. I am going to take it as it comes.

Mellers are my favorite!!!

See Ya,

Todd

Thanks,

well its been the first day with the mellers in the new enclosure and they have shown very little sign of stress... they ate like they always do and have acclimated well...

I promise this is my last picture for the day

3554115183_a6110697fb_b.jpg

See Ya,

Todd

hehe Todd, whats up with the parts of for sale signs on the cage front? Did you make that cage? If so I'm pretty dang impressed!:D

The dowels are fantastic, I got the idea from Steve Sims and Elisa, so I can't take the credit, but they work like a charm!:)

I have to ask.... are your chams republicans or democrats?:confused::D
-Jay

I am mad at Todd because he is going to move away soon and then I won't have anyone to split crickets and silkworms and other supplies with! Before Todd leaves, however, he has to do fecals on all my chams (he has his own microscope!) and build me a kick butt cage like the one his Mellers are in! :):):)

hehe Todd, whats up with the parts of for sale signs on the cage front? Did you make that cage? If so I'm pretty dang impressed!:D

The dowels are fantastic, I got the idea from Steve Sims and Elisa, so I can't take the credit, but they work like a charm!:)

I have to ask.... are your chams republicans or democrats?:confused::D
-Jay

LOL I sacraficed the yard sale signs to finish up that cage, and yes I built the cage. My chams are actually Libertarians LOL! I don't like to make the doors too tight because then they are a pain to open and close so I use flaps like such.

See ya,

Todd

Back
Top Bottom