Tortoise town reviews-has anyone purchased from them before?

rgentry83

Thinking of purchasing a make nosy be panther from tortoise town but interested in feedback before doing so, anyone with experience purchasing from them before? Specifically for panther chameleons?

I recommend chromatic chameleons. They have a clutch hatching right now that is beautiful. Check out their pre order/upcoming clutch section.

I wouldn’t go with tortoise town because they’re not as reliable as other breeders. If you look at this sponsors list it has some fantastic and reputable breeders: Chameleon Breeder Sponsor List. Also I got my chameleon from Cosmic Chameleons which is located in Texas but also ships. Great quality. A good breeder will definitely want to know that they are sending their chams to good homes with proper care. Can’t wait to see your chameleon! They really are lovely and beautiful creatures 😊

My two cents is that I would never buy from someone that specializes in breeding something else. It is not even confirmed on their site if they actually breed all the other animals they sell or if they are the front person selling them.

I highly recommend going with someone specializing in chameleons and has the reputation for healthy babies. Take a look at the forum site sponsors. https://www.chameleonforums.com/sponsors/?tag=chameleons

Back
Top Bottom