Types of pygmies available in US

kearth

What all types of pygmies are available in the united states?

I would like to start working towards getting some more of them down the road and I figured it is never too early to start researching.

Thank you in Advance.

Check out FL Chams's page (you can get there through "view our sponsors" - that will show you both what they currently have in stock and what they have been known to carry. There are others, but this page gives probably the best one-place overview of available pygmies I know of.

You are better off getting a captive hatched or better yet a captive bred and hatched. Julirs and Brad R have them, but I don't know if they are ready to sell or if they are going to sell. I think Brad is planning on taking over CO with his army of Brevs. :rolleyes: I know Mike at FL Chams has them ready to go now.

AJA..Which kind are you talking about?

I would look at the FLchams site myself but I am at work and that site is blocked.

This is from Mike's website:

Bearded Pygmy Chameleon
We have a handful of baby Captive Born Bearded Pygmy Chameleons for sale. These are excellent for small terrariums and very strong babies. This chameleon does well in small terrariums instead of screen cages that the aboreal chameleons require. You could make an awesome micro enclosure for a nice home setup. Some are eating fly to quarter sized crickets. They grow very fast and are breeding as soon as 4 to 5 months old.

SEX: FEMALE

PRICE: $30.00

QTY: 1

Overnight Shipping is $50.00 in the Continental US

Florida Overnight Shipping is $35.00

Shipping is one flat rate regardless of quantity ordered

Ok those ones I have :) Which ever way it is spelled :)

I was just looking to branch out and wanted to see what else was out there.

Back
Top Bottom