U.K Veiled BREEDERS

dreamforthedead

I'm thinking about getting another chameleon, i would love a panther but i think they are hard to get over here. Anyway im just going to stick with veileds for now, the only problem is i can't find a local breeder in the uk. :sad: Any on here?? Or does anyone know of someone that does breed? Im up in the north east, i only want a male veiled, they are so stunning. I love Mia but i wouldn't want two females at the same time because of the whole egg laying.

Why not just go to a fairly large pet shop. Trust me its normally hard to track down UK breeders on here.

Might i suggest leaping lizards in York. As you live in Newcastle which is alot closer than i am to it. Its like a reptile superstore that breeds them.

have you tried looking on reptile forums uk www.rfuk.co.uk sometimes they have chameleon breeders on there and all based in the uk. Ive got a male panther chameleon and i found his breeder by checking www.preloved.co.uk classifieds and i also found some breeders on reptile classifieds hope this is some kind of help

Why not just go to a fairly large pet shop. Trust me its normally hard to track down UK breeders on here.

Well my friend has just opened a pet shop (she's 1 of the few pet shops that looks after her reptiles right) anyway she's only got two females left and the person she gets them from is waiting on eggs to hatch which will be in December, so your talking march before she'll get anymore in. The other pet shops that sell chameleons i don't like how they keep there animals, its all about profit to them. So wont buy anything from them.

yea he is great i didnt think i could get so attached to a lizard but when we moved into our house my other half said lets get a lizard as he always wanted one but his parents wouldnt let him so we got 2 rankin dragons but really wanted a chameleon so we got johnjo a year later and he is part of the family now. he is really calm and relaxed. has never tried to bite us and loves to come out to free range often climbing up my arm or coming to the front of the caage when i walk past. he loves going out in the garden when its sunny. theres some pics in my profile if you wanted to have a look. we thought he was ambilobe but not so sure now but he is lovely anyway

good luck hope you find a great cham:)

I used to breed but no longer do. Try reptile forums which have animals cheap and good quality u will also be suprised how easier it is to get panthers over here these days no way are the as popular as veilds but they can be got. There is a guy on rfuk who sells loads of panthers he is called cham25 and most of his panthers are£140-200 pounds and really good quality so if u would like a panther definately look him up

Back
Top Bottom