EVERYBODY"S FAVORITE GAME!!!:eek::eek::eek:

only about 12 hours to the unveil!
get your guess in early!:p

Attachments

• 20130917_185148.jpg
    20130917_185148.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 215
Ummm...

I guess that MAYBE it's going to be a chameleon of some sort...

Do I win? For being a smart aleck? ;)

Usambara

Giant usambara ? That's smooth looking cam or do u mean really cool like MY FAV A NOZY FALY THAT'S SMOOOTH BROTHA!

I'm going out on on a limb (pardon the pun!) here, and taking from the "smoothness" hint, I'm going with Parsons. OMG are you getting a Parsons?!??! :eek:

please don't bomb me

I am curious to the apeal of parson's. I won't state my opinion, as I want to remain neutral. Why does everyone freak to get one? Supposedly little secret groups? Super judgemental towards those who make the slightest care mistake with them? I am not myself judging those people, I am just simply curious. Have I not done enough research into them? I am that new? it's a secret? I am a completely blind moron? Please help me understand, but although nicely. Nothing more would make me happier than to go Aah haa.

and he "gracefully" moves into the new home...

better pics to come:D

Attachments

• 20130918_102009.jpg
    20130918_102009.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 118
I'm going out on on a limb (pardon the pun!) here, and taking from the "smoothness" hint, I'm going with Parsons. OMG are you getting a Parsons?!??! :eek:

that was my guess too - I just love the "what is it" and the " guess how many" games on here :p

I had a graceful - the are so sweet - congrats on your new little guy

Congrats Matt! Have you named him? I might have missed that. :rolleyes:
It will be such fun keeping up and comparing Tate's brother. :)

Back
Top Bottom