Ummm look at this!

nice...some "peileds chameleons"..wish they could cross breed..cone head panthers..or just beeing able to tell male from female baby panther from "spurs"...fun to dream..even the chams gave it a go, lol

did the wolfman post the original pics?? or is it someone you has just met him?? :D

I was moving chameleons around back in July, and made mistake of putting a male veil in temporarily with some panther females. This guy is famous for humping everything that moves. He found a female in under a minute.

Last edited:
I was moving chameleons around back in July, and made mistake of putting a male veil in temporarily with some panther females. This guy is famous for humping everything that moves. He found a female in under a minute.

playa playa!!! :D

He likes them girls with their "riskay"(sp?) colors......interesting how they can even tell that the panther females were females......either that or he TRULY doesnt care what he goes after......hmmmmm

He likes them girls with their "riskay"(sp?) colors......interesting how they can even tell that the panther females were females......either that or he TRULY doesnt care what he goes after......hmmmmm guess she was impressed with the size of his "cone head".....ahemmm:rolleyes::eek:

'Jungle Fever'- So what was the eventual outcome of this? Obviously we would have seen it on here had anything spectacular been the result, so I'm assuming no viable eggs?

Back
Top Bottom