UPDATE PICS Boy or Girl ??

itsjoyceduh

Hey so this is my baby ambliobe. I think that its a she bc i dont see a bump, but sometimes i think i see a bump so I am not so sure. Can anyone tell me if this is a boy or girl?

IMAG1495.jpg

IMAG1494.jpg

IMAG1493.jpg

IMAG1492.jpg

IMAG1491.jpg

Very cute little girl :) She looks just like my little Azteca right now! Love the females and their personalities, sassy little things!

Awww he is adorable!! How does he likes his crickets? My baby loves her crickets she hardly eats the dubia roaches i put in her cup. I sent some pictures to Jen she said it might be a girl as well. so well have to see haha
He loves his crickets too! and just like yours.. he doesnt even glance at the dubias they sent me home with.. lol. another thing is he LOVES to hunt fruitflys!!! he's not very interested in cup feedings unless he hasnt ate all day. and he loves the mealworms as well.. i know theyre not too good to feed on a daily basis but he loves them! those he WILL eat from the cup no questions asked. hahaha. at first he left it there for about 3 days.. finally he ate it.. and i think then he realized how yummy they were because the next time he saw me throw some in his cup he ran straight to them and ate 3 back to back.. it was funny.

He loves his crickets too! and just like yours.. he doesnt even glance at the dubias they sent me home with.. lol. another thing is he LOVES to hunt fruitflys!!! he's not very interested in cup feedings unless he hasnt ate all day. and he loves the mealworms as well.. i know theyre not too good to feed on a daily basis but he loves them! those he WILL eat from the cup no questions asked. hahaha. at first he left it there for about 3 days.. finally he ate it.. and i think then he realized how yummy they were because the next time he saw me throw some in his cup he ran straight to them and ate 3 back to back.. it was funny.

meal worms? hmm maybe i should try it as well.

meal worms? hmm maybe i should try it as well.

Well i saw her at the san jose expo, but we didn't buy it there. I actually called her up to meet up and she brought a cage with the babies, and I chose one. There was about 6 and people are waiting for a male or female and it will cost more, but they will sell it if you don't it being unsexed.. I was at the sacramento expo as well ! GREAT show. I saw their stall ! I think yours was a different batch from mine, cas i asked her if these were the same BUT i believe its the same sire !

Back
Top Bottom