Watch cat

I hear sphinxs have alot of butt problems and you got to wipe if for them. You ever have that issue? Heard it can be the runs and a pain. Just curious he/she is gorgeous though

I hear sphinxs have alot of butt problems and you got to wipe if for them. You ever have that issue? Heard it can be the runs and a pain. Just curious he/she is gorgeous though
No had her for about 7 years no problems with it so far. They just cost a lot more when I go to the vet

I was close to getting one for my daughter but read a thread about the butt wiping and just knew I'd get the leaky butt one with my luck lol

I was close to getting one for my daughter but read a thread about the butt wiping and just knew I'd get the leaky butt one with my luck lol
Yeah my buddy gave me her. He used to breed them and she is the nicest cat I've ever had I have two daughters young. And this cat just let them drag her up in a headlock up the stairs it's hilarious never bites

I have the big guy in the shower right now. And she's sitting right next to it she never leaves him

my daughter has a kitten , kitten will sit in front of housery and believe me I watch kitten , I also think its the crickets kitten is watching , I have a room just for crickets (I buy 2,000 at a time)kitten tried like 3 times to get in cricket room LOL as of now I don't trust kitten ,she wants to play all the time

Back
Top Bottom