What kind of temp. Gun?

hi sophie! this is the one that i use. it's a little expepnsive but it has a distance to spot ratio of 12:1. this a really great temp gun and very accurate. the spot ratio is what you're looking for. you can be a good 12 inches away and still get a very accurate temp reading. hope this helps!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017L9Q9C/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

This is a good gun! Mine that I suggested being cheaper I do also open. The cage and get within a few inches for the most accurate reading so keep that in mind :)

This is a good gun! Mine that I suggested being cheaper I do also open. The cage and get within a few inches for the most accurate reading so keep that in mind :)

these things are so cool. i take temps of everything! the ac/heat vents, ff cultures, cricket and roach bin, the walls, my hand, the reptisun 5.0 lights...you get the idea. LOL :):):)

these things are so cool. i take temps of everything! the ac/heat vents, ff cultures, cricket and roach bin, the walls, my hand, the reptisun 5.0 lights...you get the idea. LOL :):):)

Mine almost got tossed in the trash by my fiance cause when wed drive I'd stop and check my brake temps and engine temps all the time and take it to resturants snd check my food lol! She said it can't leave the house :) u bet ur bottom she knows if that oven REALLY Is at 350 or not! Haha.. buy extra batteries....

Mine almost got tossed in the trash by my fiance cause when wed drive I'd stop and check my brake temps and engine temps all the time and take it to resturants snd check my food lol! She said it can't leave the house :) u bet ur bottom she knows if that oven REALLY Is at 350 or not! Haha.. buy extra batteries....

LMAO, that's exactly what i do! :D

Back
Top Bottom