What species should i get

Potatoguineapig

Hello, I have a female veiled chameleon and i am thinking about getting another chameleon. I am not interested in breeding veileds and was wondering if anyone knew a friendlier species.

Panthers are pretty nice I think.

But for the record, if you handle yours more it'll come to be more pleasant.

I went with a panther based on everything I read. When I purchased my panther I was prepared for him to be stressed with dark colors and not eat for days. But it was the complete opposite, I've not seen him stressed in the few weeks I've had him. I've handled him a little, cup feed since day 1, he's outside often and has a shower once a week.

He walks onto my hand willingly but this may not be the norm for all panthers. My guy is 7 months old.

choice

I would choose a panther, as well. I have 4 Nosy Bes. The first 3 were older, so I don't physically interact with them. I just got a little 3.5 male Nosy Be, last mo., and I have interacted with him,everyday. He is very sweet, at least for now. I get them all in the sun, but the older ones have to be handled differently, so I do not get bitten. Here is a picture of my little man, Sapphire Rain.

Back
Top Bottom