Worthy Investment - Mist King Mister?

In my opinion, definitely.

I used to think what you're probably thinking, that it's a waste of a perfectly good $100 that could go towards something else, but when I got up to 3-4 chameleons I had made some extra money from something and decided to invest. Well, once I got it there was no going back. And I honestly wish I would have done it even when I only had one chameleon too, because it saved me the worry of making sure his water was provided on time, daily. But being in college, some days I'd have to be up at 7 in stead of 9, or be in class only 3 hours throughout the day instead of 8. And some weekends I would want to participate in a trip and I'd have to figure out how to leave him properly.

Having a pump with a timer, a reservoir, and a drainage bucket is such a luxury, you won't regret it. He will be able to get water on time, every day, (maybe for longer lengths than you have patience to sit and mist him for), and you will not have to worry about rushing home if you get invited to after-work drinks, or spend the night out of town, or have a really busy day.

Oh goodness, YES! For all of the reasons Olimpia explained. I only have one chameleon and wouldn't be without my MistKing! It just makes life SO much easier and it's one less thing to worry about - and with chameleons, we all need one less thing to worry about!

Deb

Mist king

Always good things to be said about mist king. Not only ensuring good hydration but definitely makes all proper husbandry less demanding.

Mist king a must!

Yes it's so worth it! :) you can set it on a timer and not have to worry about your Cham for a couple hours

I only have one Cham and I just got one last week. So much easier when I work all day! Keeps everything nice and hydrated!

Back
Top Bottom