Yellow marks on body

321comics

hey guys, my Cham Mauricio has recently acquired some yellow coloration on either side of his body. Those spots used to be white but are now turning yellow, Evan between the scales. It's on both sides. I'm sort of worried it may be fungus. Any input? His habits are all still the same, except once a day he kindof turns super dark and climbs on the cage walls near the bottom, but not for very long. After I water and feed him he is fine. Below is a pic

Attachments

• IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 220
You cham is just getting older and developing his colors, it's normal for them, he should develop more colors as he gets older nothing to worry about. :)

Hi these white marks
You cham is just getting older and developing his colors, it's normal for them, he should develop more colors as he gets older nothing to worry about. :)
Do you know anything about those white spots turning super dark but the rest of the Cham is green

Hi these white marks

Do you know anything about those white spots turning super dark but the rest of the Cham is green
If you was to say turn of the lights when you notice this you would most likely observe them get light again I'm pretty sure he is just doing it to absorb more light/heat his normal everyday colors will change the older he gets ..How old is he? About 9 or 10 month's?

If you was to say turn of the lights when you notice this you would most likely observe them get light again I'm pretty sure he is just doing it to absorb more light/heat his normal everyday colors will change the older he gets ..How old is he? About 9 or 10 month's?
Yeah I'd say 8 months she's a female I believe I need to make a laying bin I hope she's not egg bound and that I caught it quick enough

They normally start showing gravid colors a few weeks ahead of time so yep you will need a laying bin and about 12-16 inches of moist soil maybe a soil sand mix so the tunnel she digs don't calapse
Yeah I've found a good bin I just have to go out tomorrow and grab some top soil? Maybe any recommendations? can I just get some at a local garden center?

Yeah I've found a good bin I just have to go out tomorrow and grab some top soil? Maybe any recommendations? can I just get some at a local garden center?
The white lines going across the body? They turn dark to adsorb more heat to, I also think it's a color change in females maturing because my females white striped have also turned dark, nothing to worry about. You do need a laying bin, but has your female had bright yellow abd blue colors on her? That's receptive colors
image.jpg

Does she look like this?

The white lines going across the body? They turn dark to adsorb more heat to, I also think it's a color change in females maturing because my females white striped have also turned dark, nothing to worry about. You do need a laying bin, but has your female had bright yellow abd blue colors on her? That's receptive colors
View attachment 172106
Does she look like this?
Yup with the white now dark. And a little chubbier. I have the laying bin I just need to pick up the top soil tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom