Another milestone......a K. Boehmei turned 4 today, CONGRATS Ranjo

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
WOW, I'm really proud at my boy Ranjo, he just turned 4 today. This is considerably old for a Kinyongia Boehmei and this fellow still goes strong. He's scaring us already for almost year with sometimes behavior that he's sneaking out on us, but he's doing great so far 🥰

Congrats Ranjo you're our little general 🥳🦾 I hope you double this age, because you're sooo amazing and we love sooo much 💚. Even when we lost you for 7 weeks outside, you just came back home to stay with us.
From the 4 years, he's 3 years within our care and almost 2.5 years living free range.

Ranjo this your day today......... @snitz427 @dinomom @Mendez you don't wanna miss this ;)

Still love this picture were he got caught with.......well don't know what but let your imagination do the trick :LOL:

B1AC4D3F-5370-4BDF-A50D-AC23441BE4C5.jpeg

His crazy color palette........🥰

82187FDB-D31B-43C2-A3DB-96B70D5E78BB.jpeg
106789C0-EE8A-47D1-BF98-41E0256C8E33.jpeg

C758E46F-F481-4886-9C96-99CD02CA1B5C.jpeg
F5A50F4F-40E8-47FF-BB79-14F97E49C565.jpeg

Him enjoying food......

3B72AFE9-674B-4793-8C1D-FDCC2B2FCF3C.jpeg
94390180-A0D2-482E-B3C7-66EEF4E5F230.jpeg

His acrobatic sleeping skills....

Ranjo2.jpg

WOW, I'm really proud at my boy Ranjo, he just turned 4 today. This is considerably old for a Kinyongia Boehmei and this fellow still goes strong. He's scaring us already for almost year with sometimes behavior that he's sneaking out on us, but he's doing great so far 🥰

Congrats Ranjo you're our little general 🥳🦾 I hope you double this age, because you're sooo amazing and we love sooo much 💚. Even when we lost you for 7 weeks outside, you just came back home to stay with us.
From the 4 years, he's 3 years within our care and almost 2.5 years living free range.

Ranjo this your day today......... @snitz427 @dinomom @Mendez you don't wanna miss this ;)

Still love this picture were he got caught with.......well don't know what but let your imagination do the trick :LOL:

View attachment 355192

View attachment 355189View attachment 355190
View attachment 355193View attachment 355194

Him enjoying food......

View attachment 355188View attachment 355191

View attachment 355195
You have done such a great job with the little scamp. He's a star and he knows it!! ✨

Happy happy 4th hatch day darling Ranjo! 🥳 He’s an ocean away, yet I just love your little old man and all of his exploits. His longevity speaks for your deep love and wonderful care. May you have many more years with your beautiful and amazing Ranjo. 💗 💗💗
:love: Happy Birthday Ranjo! Becoming quite the distinguished little man!
Wahoooo Ranjo!!! Happy hatch day!!!🎉🎉🎉
You have done such a great job with the little scamp. He's a star and he knows it!! ✨
Happy 4 years to the most beautiful little man. ❤️
So amazing !! And was even more crazy as they’re starting to become a popular little guy . Excellent job. If anyone could do it, you can. !!!
Thanks everyone for your kind words 🙏🏻😘 Now the man in question walks past me with his little nostril horns in the air 🤣🤣 Mr. Vain

This story is so crazy to me. They have such personalities. His ability to just walk back in like nothing happened is hilarious. He must have been in a place where he could see you often enough :ROFLMAO:
I know and after a few weeks I started to give up. Because several times a day and always evenings, in the dark with a light, I’ve searched for him. And then suddenly he walked back in, looking healthy and like he was glad being home again. I’m guessing as well he never exited our garden and could see us. But in those days no rain and yet he wasn’t dehydrated 🤔
Still an unbelievable story us, but so glad for the happy ending and he’s still rocking.

Happy hatchday to Ranjo! He's such a perfect little man 🥳

Kinyongia is such a cool genus! I really hope more people work with boehmei, such an underrated cham.

Nice work, Mark! This is every bit a celebration of how you care for your animals. Without you, they would have probably been sold off to someone who doesn't know how to care for them properly. Huge milestone!!

View attachment 355192

View attachment 355189View attachment 355190
View attachment 355193View attachment 355194

Him enjoying food......

View attachment 355188View attachment 355191

View attachment 355195
He is such a sweet nugget

Happy hatchday to Ranjo! He's such a perfect little man 🥳

Kinyongia is such a cool genus! I really hope more people work with boehmei, such an underrated cham.

Nice work, Mark! This is every bit a celebration of how you care for your animals. Without you, they would have probably been sold off to someone who doesn't know how to care for them properly. Huge milestone!!
Thanks bro, I’ve learned it from the best 😎. I’m still considering to give him that female he dreamed about, but they’re so hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom