Cham feet and tail tattoo

MangoTango

Established Member
Hey guys! I want to get a tattoo of my girls feet and tail on my shoulder, what can i use to get a print of her hands and feet? and sort of nontoxic paint i can use and wash off quick? maybe have her grab a piece of clay? bc i want her whole feet/hands and not just the nails to show, but ofc i want to be safe for her. thanks!

Hey guys! I want to get a tattoo of my girls feet and tail on my shoulder, what can i use to get a print of her hands and feet? and sort of nontoxic paint i can use and wash off quick? maybe have her grab a piece of clay? bc i want her whole feet/hands and not just the nails to show, but ofc i want to be safe for her. thanks!
Very interesting concept for a tattoo. Those I know just had the artist draw from online images.

When I took my old man to be cremated after he passed they also took tail and paw prints with this easy imprint foam. I can’t exactly remember what it is, but here’s a picture of it.
72538617205__39B3FE4A-37AC-415C-AD75-9DF42C2D83CB.jpeg

Picture doesn’t show the details the foam picks up as well. But it got his exact pad print.

When I took my old man to be cremated after he passed they also took tail and paw prints with this easy imprint foam. I can’t exactly remember what it is, but here’s a picture of it.
View attachment 354963
Picture doesn’t show the details the foam picks up as well. But it got his exact pad print.
I love that they made these imprints for you! That was so awesome! A lovely way to remember him!

View attachment 354963
this is so cool, i’ve been trying to look for it but haven’t had much luck

Back
Top Bottom