Emoji failure! :O

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey guys. I’m wondering if anyone else is having a problem adding emoji’s to their posts. That whole top bar is light grey and when I click on it, nothing happens. I’ll be lost if I can’t use little happy faces and hearts! Wahhh! Wahhhh!
*better tag @Brad

Hey guys. I’m wondering if anyone else is having a problem adding emoji’s to their posts. That whole top bar is light grey and when I click on it, nothing happens. I’ll be lost if I can’t use little happy faces and hearts! Wahhh! Wahhhh!
*better tag @Brad
which one whole top bar you clicked?

Maybe check your keyboard settings In general, delete emojis and reinstall them, Might just need software update or the good old fashioned power off and back on, failing that a hard restart might sort it, Bonne chance

*better tag @Brad
Do you have a keyboard attached to your iPad? When mine is attached I have to swap between my English/Italian/Emoji keyboards with the language button, I can’t use them simultaneously

I’ve tried turning iPad off for a few minutes, checked and updates are current, closed all open apps and have done whatever else I can and no change. I use the keyboard on the screen and the only thing attached is the power cord. Maybe the keyboard emojis will work. Let’s try. 🤗

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Back
Top Bottom