Jack the nosy be

yungzerk

Avid Member
hello! I know my last post was about a female veiled but things changed drastically! I got what i would like to think as an opportunity of a lifetime to rehome this sweet sweet soul JACK and i will be keeping his name since my name is JACKson😎! For those of you who don’t know jack is a 1 year old nosy be panther chameleon from a wonderful person i met through a friend and on the forums Andrew! Andrew was kind enough to take jack from a closing pet and plant store where he was receiving inadequate care and ended up with some eye and tongue issues, but andrew nursed him back to health and the only problem with him is his tounge shooting upwards but he still eats like a beast and is such a beautiful sea foam blue color. Andrew was such a huge help throughout all of this and i truly can’t thank him enough. I was so shocked at his size and can’t wait for him to acclimate to his new forever home! This is his current setup and i think i did an awesome job 😎. I will update more pictures when he arrives tomorrow afternoon!
IMG_3668.png
IMG_3550.png
IMG_3564.jpeg
IMG_3528.jpeg
IMG_3549.png

OMG!!! YAY!!!!!!!! You are going to give him the best life!!!! he is such a handsome boy and so lucky to have you! I can't wait to see more of him later on!
and haha I saw that pun you did there.:ROFLMAO:

And wow he looks huge! I recently went to a reptile expo and saw an adult panther male in person, let's just say I'm used to my small girl, so that big guy shocked me.😲
Also look at those chompers your guy has! Those teeth would hurt if he bit you

OMG!!! YAY!!!!!!!! You are going to give him the best life!!!! he is such a handsome boy and so lucky to have you! I can't wait to see more of him later on!
and haha I saw that pun you did there.:ROFLMAO:

And wow he looks huge! I recently went to a reptile expo and saw an adult panther male in person, let's just say I'm used to my small girl, so that big guy shocked me.😲
Also look at those chompers your guy has! Those teeth would hurt if he bit you
thank you so much ghostbirb🥲 that means the world to me!

I’m sure i’ll be even more shocked when he arrives tomorrow but over the pictures i seen he’s a freaking beast! and i hope i don’t ever have to feel the wrath of jacks chompers😂

Yay! I love all of this! 💗 From Jack being rescued from the closing pet store by @Andrew1283 and brought back to health, to now finding a forever home with you where he’ll continue to have a fantastic life and be very loved. 🥰
🥲i’ve said it once and i’ll say it again, this forum has seriously changed my life! I don’t know what i’d do without my helpful and supportive community behind me🥰 Andrew is such an amazing human, no one else like him!

I really and truly only love Tony my veiled and Herbert my ambilobe. But seeing this guy sickly with a lazy eye and dysfunctional tongue, about to be homeless just killed me. This is when I learned about fostering vs adopting. I absolutely CAN take on a challenge like this, help an animal get better, and find them a loving home without getting attached and becoming an animal hoarder! And dammit if the opportunity presents itself I’ll do it again lol. Mr Jack is going to Yungzerk with his Jungle Dawns, Arcadia 6% UVB, and Mist King starter kit so he has it made out there in AZ! Yungzerk is enthusiastic, experienced, intelligent, and caring. Can’t imagine a better fit for Jack! His eyes are perfect and he plows through 6 superworms in a sitting, as well as fully grown horn worms, crickets, mature grasshoppers, bundles of silkworms, you name it. He has no problem with eating. Love love love these forums

Back
Top Bottom