Jack the nosy be

Jack is a fighter! This is a video of him free ranging super worms, although he isn’t the best with it he certainly tries his best to use his tounge! I believe he’ll be able to at least become more coordinated with his tounge and we will work on it But only time will tell🥳😁

Enjoy this video of Jack hunting down his prey! I didn’t expect him to screen climb for it as I thought it was in range for him but I will no longer be doing this as it gave me a heart attack when I seen this big big boy start to screen climb 😂 but you live and you learn!

Enjoy this video of Jack hunting down his prey! I didn’t expect him to screen climb for it as I thought it was in range for him but I will no longer be doing this as it gave me a heart attack when I seen this big big boy start to screen climb 😂 but you live and you learn!

OMG I LOVE HIM!!!! :love:

Jack is a fighter! This is a video of him free ranging super worms, although he isn’t the best with it he certainly tries his best to use his tounge! I believe he’ll be able to at least become more coordinated with his tounge and we will work on it But only time will tell🥳😁

Hooray!

I told you he eats like a juvenile! RECKLESS ABANDON

And the fact that his tongue doesn’t work means he has to actually run for things before they get away. It’s sooooo entertaining to watch him hunt. For anyone out there who passed up a cham with tongue shooting issues, watch Jack. You may think again.

And the fact that his tongue doesn’t work means he has to actually run for things before they get away. It’s sooooo entertaining to watch him hunt. For anyone out there who passed up a cham with tongue shooting issues, watch Jack. You may think again.
I %100 agree. IMO it’s so much more fun watching them chase after it instead of sitting on a branch 10-12 inches away LOL

A little bit of an older video but enjoy my boy eating his snacks, he’s done such a good job adjusting and I’m falling more in love every day with this guy. He’s my whole heart 🥲

Aww…he’s doing so well! That is how my old girl Stella eats for the past year or so. She has no problem running down the black soldier flies and gobbling them up.
wow! I’m surprised, Jack isn’t able to reach things like flies yet but part of it is cause he’s so big and scares them off 😂😂 but he LOVES some hoppers

Being away from my boys has been so stressful and worrying, but they’re in very good hands I’m just all over the place since this is my first time leaving them😂😂. Enjoy these photos of todo and jack, I know this is a thread about Jack but there’s no point in posting them separately😁
IMG_3811.png
IMG_3810.png
IMG_3801.png
IMG_3757.jpeg
IMG_3809.png

Back
Top Bottom