New home

mfdelpicchia

Just finish new home for lizzy!!!

Lots of plants, correct light now, driping misting and fog!!

Also giving her plent of options in terms of food..
She get tired of crickets. Nos she is feeding on morio and silky. Eventually some waxworms and calci...

What is you take on freerange the crickets? I am afraid they will munch on her and die earlier because high humitidy

Here is a picture of new home

Attachments

• 20240503_152749.jpg
    20240503_152749.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 5
It looks really nice. I see you still have the chips in the bottom. So just wanted to point out again that is a very high impaction risk with a veiled. If she ingests one these do not break down and require surgery.

I would not free range crickets. When you free range train your chams this can pose major issues of re contamination if she were to get parasites and need treatment. Additionally you have to worry about the crickets chewing on her while she is sleeping at night.

It looks really nice. I see you still have the chips in the bottom. So just wanted to point out again that is a very high impaction risk with a veiled. If she ingests one these do not break down and require surgery.

I would not free range crickets. When you free range train your chams this can pose major issues of re contamination if she were to get parasites and need treatment. Additionally you have to worry about the crickets chewing on her while she is sleeping at night.
Hey there! The chips is a temporary thing.. i am looking for solutions on how to avoid water leaking everyone.. that is the only reason i use the coconut chips.. do you think just some towels to absorb the water will be ok?

I thought the same about crickets attacking here.the reason i asked is because she dont seem interested in eat on the cup.. and also the crickets are getting smarter and are escaping from the thing anyway.. but when they are free around the leaves she goes really fast for it..
I will try to do one of those we stick on the mesh and is like targeting practice, could not find to sell in UK.

Hey there! The chips is a temporary thing.. i am looking for solutions on how to avoid water leaking everyone.. that is the only reason i use the coconut chips.. do you think just some towels to absorb the water will be ok?

I thought the same about crickets attacking here.the reason i asked is because she dont seem interested in eat on the cup.. and also the crickets are getting smarter and are escaping from the thing anyway.. but when they are free around the leaves she goes really fast for it..
I will try to do one of those we stick on the mesh and is like targeting practice, could not find to sell in UK.
I would look into drain pan options. Water heater drain pans can work well and you should be able to get those where you live.

Depending on the size of your enclosure, ReptiBreeze substrate trays will contain the excess water until you can wet vac or wipe it away.

Back
Top Bottom