I may need to rehome Eustis due to my health

Lindasjackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I hate that I am doing this but I’m just putting feelers out here for now. I have a severe low back issue that is going to need surgery and I won’t be able to take care of Eustis for maybe weeks. Is there anyone on here from Maine or nearby that might be able to take him? He will come with everything, cage, mistking, pets pioneer fogging system, lights, govee thermometer/ hygrometer, brand new uvb meter, etc. I want no money, just someone who will take good care of him and love him. He’s a male Jackson’s Xanthalophus 3 1/2 years old and I’ve had him it’ll be 3 years in June.

I really hope your surgery goes well. I am trying to prolong back surgery myself so I feel for you. I know you have to do what is best for you and Eutis.. I hope you find someone to care for him and are able to keep him. But I hope that either way it will work out for you both. Sending good vibes and prayers your way 💚

Also you could just overnight ship him to me with his lights. I can get a cage and have a mature pothos and a nice ficus on reserve. If you need advice on shipping I’ve done it a few times. And if you’re ever feeling better I’ll send him back or we can meet up.

Oh Andrew, you are a blessing! Thank you!!! I’ll do whatever you want but I’d like to get him taken care of before my surgery and I’m not sure when that will be. I have to have an mri on my neck first and I’m waiting for insurance to authorize that so it’s going to be a while before i have surgery I think. I’m so happy Eustis will have a good home! You can have anything I have that you want. The only problem I have at the moment of course and you probably saw the post that his light wasn’t giving the right UVB and I Had to buy a meter to find that out because his tongue wasn’t targeting well. I’ve corrected the light issue and supplement issue so this should get better. He’s also having a little issue with hydration which has never been a problem before but his urates ight now are mostly gray with just white at the tip. I’m starting to give him a dripper every day now where I never used to have to. Just want you to know that. I’ll private message you with my phone number

Even if Andrew takes Eustis I still want to be part of this forum because I still have knowledge about Jackson’s chams and how to care for them and I can still see pictures of Eustis if Andrew posts any. Love you all and thank you for your kind words. This is going to be hard for me to let him go.

Back
Top Bottom