Something is wrong

Not at all! The way I see it is you are doing all that you can. You’ve been here trying to troubleshoot, asking questions and taking advice. We’ve done a full husbandry review. You’ve taken your beautiful guy to the vet, but possibly (probably?) your vet has limited experience with chameleons and how are you to know that in advance? I don’t know how popular it is to keep chameleons in your country and area, but I think just about everywhere it can be a challenge to find a good vet who knows chameleons. Even with an experienced vet, chameleons can be fragile. Be kinder to yourself. 💗
Thank you for these words but it is hard for me to see how my chameleon is sick

Hello guys, unfortunately today my little boy was euthanised. He started be lethargic, sometimes had closed eyes during the day and wasn't able to eat or drink. His grip was totally weak and wasn't able to stand on his feet. I tried to find another vet but most of the vets didn't have experience with chameleons. I hope he doesn't feel any pain now. Rest in peace my little boy❤️

Hello guys, unfortunately today my little boy was euthanised. He started be lethargic, sometimes had closed eyes during the day and wasn't able to eat or drink. His grip was totally weak and wasn't able to stand on his feet. I tried to find another vet but most of the vets didn't have experience with chameleons. I hope he doesn't feel any pain now. Rest in peace my little boy❤️
Sorry for your loss hun. ❤️

I'm sorry for your loss. Treasure the memories you had and remember, we are always here for you. 🫂 💗

Back
Top Bottom