2'x2'x4' cage, Mist King system, Free Dubia Roach colony NY Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I have a fairly large Dubia Roach colony that I am looking to give away for FREE. However, I am looking for someone to come and pick it up. I don't want to deal with shipping this colony. There are probably 3-400 and plenty of adults. They are multiplying like crazy. I will also give you a huge canister of the gutload that they seem to love and the water crystals. I'll also give you the 10 gallon tank that they are in now. Might want to upgrade to a larger container soon though. The colony is getting big.

I also have a 2'x2'x4' open air cage. This is too big to ship. I would be willing to sell for like $25 bucks but local pickup because of the size.

I have a bunch of vines, leaves and those magnet vines too. If you come to get the cage, I can throw them in for another $20 or so. If someone is interested in these, I would be willing to ship these. Just let me know.

Lastly, I have a Mist King pump set up. I have a big 5 gallon drum, but will only include That for local pickup. Too big to ship. I have the cycle timer for that and the hosing and everything else you would need. I can do $100 for the set up shipped. If you pick up, I can do $90 and throw in the water bucket. The whole system ran me $230 new.

I live in Massapequa on Long Island, NY. I ask that people that are interested please email me at [email protected]. I don't know how often I will get to check my pms here or the thread.

I haven't really been on these forums lately, but I am an EBay seller with the screen name stayhuge. I have a ton of feedback there if you want to check it out. If anyone would like to speak over the phone, I will provide a contact number upon request. Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom