4"-6" baby veileds

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually had a few buyers who wanted the smallest baby i had ,they got the bigger ones because i had to sell them first.

5 weeks is young but i have one buyer who is local and they can raise them i know because i sold to them before.
i have another new local buyer intrested in a few ,i have not decided if im gonna ship a 5 week old in the cold weather.i was just thinking about the box im gonna make with styrofoam.

i know 5 weeks is young the thing is if the person knows how to raise them at a younger age then they can,even at 5 weeks mine are super strong n healthy and their not real tiny anymore.

the main reason is because im only gonna have about 10 for sale,if more hatched i would wait a little bit because i know im gonna be taking care of em for up to 3-4 months.

im gonna post some pics of em soon as i find my camera if anyone wants one i will be willing to hold it for 2 months.
i think 5 are already sold so i might have 5 more.

Selling @ 1 month what kind of guarantee are you giving, I had 8 babies doing very well and all of a sudden bam 4 dead.... mine were hatched in August and I am just now ready to place them... I am very worried that if i were to sell/ or give one to a family and it would die on them and i have nothing to give them again... the older the better. and mine at 3 months are still tiny as far as full grown size is concerned....

lol.. that picture of the bricks sitting on top of that container remind me of that scene in Napoleon Dynamite where Napoleon's older brother tried to demonstrate how durable his containers were by running over it with his van... When he backed into it, it just popped and broke... then he just drove off in disapointment. I dunno why that reminded me of that.

im gonna test my winter shipping boxes by putting them outside for 48hrs with a digital temp gauge sensor inside.i never shipped any animals in the cold before.i got styrofaom insulation to line the boxes and glue.

im gonna test my winter shipping boxes by putting them outside for 48hrs with a digital temp gauge sensor inside.i never shipped any animals in the cold before.i got styrofaom insulation to line the boxes and glue.

And heat packs? or is that just obvious?

How old are they right now? I am looking for one that is 2+ months, exp herp owner, but new cham owner, don't want to get it too early.

Juvenile Veileds

i sold all the veileds i had for sale ,i will have another dozen 4-8 weeks

Do you ship internationally? i'm really interrested but there are no breeders that could help me out. i want a juvenile veiled male,4 months at least i just want to know how much it's gonna cost me,ship with amerijet it wil be faster,please let me...........

Thanks in advance

ahaha this thread made me laugh , ppl saying dont do this and proof to and still ppl want to buy from him ahaha DUH!

i am expecting the NEW veiled eggs i have to start hatching very soon.
if they all hatch i will have many hatchlings. i recently upgraded adding new cages and xtra cages.

contact me about shipping outside the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom