A little QUIZZ

I can give the answer if you wish... you will not find.... it's a question without an answer ^^ you can't find it :)

It's a 2 years old mitsio female....she laid a 42 eggs clutch about 3 monthes ago....
she's huge, something like 15 inch....
She always have been a beatiful animal, but 1 monthes ago she suddenly showed new colores !
Before she was pink and green/turquoise....I'll show you pictures of her evolution....

Are you serious?? That is a female? She is way past beautiful, I have never seen anythink even close to that in a female. I may need a trip to paris to see her. Could I hold her, maybe put her in my pocket for a few minutes?:D:D
Where did you ever get her? Are there any more out there? Congratulations on the best looking female on the planet!!!!!!!!!

I think I didn't ask it on Tanalahy, but are there others females of this same clutch like her or she's alone ?

I bought two females of this clutch, the second one was for another guy.... but i don't have news.

I think there was other females from this clutch..... I remember the breeder was complaining, cause he had almost females on this clutch... and people were looking for males....

She also has a brother in France if he's still alive... i have to look for news....

She's amazing. Can you post pics of her before she started showing those colors?

Back
Top Bottom