A little QUIZZ

Pix of her evolution
I have to find back pictures of mating and non-reciptivity colors.

3 monthes old (about 1 year and half ago) :

dscn9134w.jpg

about 5 monthes old :

dsc0155wl.jpg

8 monthes :

sanstitre1d.jpg

2 monthes ago :

dsc0655cc.jpg

dsc0960u.jpg

dsc0971m.jpg

1.5 month ago :

dsc0017ij.jpg

1 month ago :

dsc0200y.jpg

3 days ago :

dsc0002bisc.jpg

I'll add pictures of 2008 when i'll find them...

You can think what you want, it does'nt change anything.... I am not insulting you...
Do you see any swelling on the base of the tail ? Do you think she has a big rostrum or spiny gular and back crest for a 2 years old animal ? What would be my interest in cheating you ? There are no baby for sale in USA....

I think the quote "This is ridiculous" was meant more as "amazing." Some American subtle humor!

NickQUOTE=DarkElve;286453]You can think what you want, it does'nt change anything.... I am not insulting you...
Do you see any swelling on the base of the tail ? Do you think she has a big rostrum or spiny gular and back crest for a 2 years old animal ? What would be my interest in cheating you ? There are no baby for sale in USA....[/QUOTE]

Hi ! I found back a few mating pics, i share them with you, you can easily recognize the form of the spots on the flanks of my weird FEMALE :

dsc0050ic.jpg

dsc0046yu.jpg

dsc0058wh.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS!

The most beautiful female i have ever seen, can you ship to sweden?
Are you located in paris?

Ill give you 1000 euro!

David

Is this Mitsio? What a wide variety of color...I can't make out what this actually is. Sorry, haven't read the thead. But I'm up for several hours without sleep...amazing colors...beautiful girl? Is she a girl? Amazing colors for a girl if she is. If not...my apologies..

I read a few 'oh my god's at the end the thread and had to have a squiz.
Certainly a remarkabley colorful animal. Nature rocks! Congrats! :)

Back
Top Bottom