a video to get me started

i'm not sure how to start having more priveledges on here, so here's a video to get me started. this is yoshi, 2 and a half months, drinking water from a leaf i'm spraying. he get nervous any other time i put my hand in his cage, but when it's drinking time, he knows what's up lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPM95cjnAo&feature=channel_video_title

Very cute! - welcome to the forums..I've had my guy for a bit over a week and has yet to drink in front of me! If I go near him, he tries to bite my hand off!

Also, GREAT singing voice (saw some related videos). You should change the tags in your videos to increase the view count!

aww thank you! (for both comments) maybe one day i'll start spamming random words in one of my videos lol. yeah, yoshi is the shy kind. i haven't seen any type of aggressiveness yet. but to me he's still a baby so we'll see! :]

Bout time you picked up your cham! I think it took like a month and 10 posts to up my privileges. Then you can add your photo albums.

Bout time you picked up your cham! I think it took like a month and 10 posts to up my privileges. Then you can add your photo albums.

lol yeah :] glad i got him when he was still little. you too! i still have yet to see john stamos in action!

yeah, i just saw pictures, and he's awesome! yoshi and stamos look similar. can't wait to see how these brothers will look in the future :D

hey nice looking panther what kind is he??? i just subscribed to your page pleas do the same and commented on the vid. try hand feeding him silks that does wonders for them.

thank you! yeah i still haven't tried worms yet, maybe i'll try some out today :]

keep trying a dripper or ice cube, i hardly ever see my cham drink but i know he does cause the few times i catch him.

would ice cubes be too cold? i've seen him drink occasionally when i mist the cage, but i always like to make sure, and it's a nice way to bond with my cham hehe.

would ice cubes be too cold? i've seen him drink occasionally when i mist the cage, but i always like to make sure, and it's a nice way to bond with my cham hehe.
You can leave the ice on the top, just let it drip slowly onto leaves. A dripper is better, just because you can control it easier (and you can fit more water in a dripper too)
Welcome to the forum - nice Cham and nice voice from me too...........

seriously everyone is super nice here! thank you :] i was planning on getting a dripper when i went to get more crickets today, but it totally slipped my mind :/ i guess i can try ice cubes for now.

seriously everyone is super nice here! thank you :] i was planning on getting a dripper when i went to get more crickets today, but it totally slipped my mind :/ i guess i can try ice cubes for now.

Welcome to chamforum :D This is the most helpful forum site out there, especially for chameleons! Dripper system is def a good choice. Make sure the drops are about 5-7 sec apart so it will last all day. Keep those pictures and videos coming!

Back
Top Bottom