Retired Moderator
Here are all the chameleons I currently have:
This is the quad male i am keeping from the clutch hatched
5072634506_92556e229d_b.jpg

Bubble my 3 month old jackson male
5072033169_8b5ffc4237_b.jpg

One of the 2 female Jackson I just received from Titan,
5072030095_93d2060789_b.jpg

Other girl from Titan are these girls great or what?:):)
5072630114_865e64e3ff_b.jpg

Male Jackson from Xanthman
5072628680_e103654e8a_b.jpg

rhino rescue for GPMO
5072627522_b6116ce6ee_b.jpg

Mickey, male tavatana for Jared Cain
5072625070_5d9e927a42_b.jpg

Tinkerbell, female tav from Jared
5072022041_d55198dbaf_b.jpg

Minnie female from Jared
5072622188_0e8bc81865_b.jpg

Last but not at all least, Arnold my 6 3/4 year old Ambilobe
5072623264_e35dbc9cfb_b.jpg
[/url]

And just for the fun of it 3 beards who just hatched after SIX months in the eggs
5072025477_5c600544cb_b.jpg

That is the group unless more dragons hatch.

Laurie,

it's nice to see such great photos of your crew.
it's also realy nice to put a face on many of your new animals.

I think your Tavs are looking great, but I wonder why we don't ever talk much about Tinkerbell?
your two new female Jacksons look fantastic.

now what else can I say about your baby beardies other then, mine, mine, and mine....:p

Harry

Aawwww!!! Laurie they are wonderful!! As Harry said, it's nice to put a face with the names!!!
Here are ur two quads from Luis. Didn't want them to feel left out!:p

DSC03904.jpg

They look amazing, because of your luv and care, great job with them:cool:

i luv the baby jacksons, hope to own a male and female in the late future:D

I think you need to tell everyone how awesome Kinyongia tavetana is!!! I just dont think anyone believes me:rolleyes::D I miss all of my tavs:(

I love them Laurie, they all look great! BUT...where is little Pepper???

Well here is the story, Pepper felt like he did not get the attention he deserved so he moved down the street! Yes the little stinker now resides with one of my bachelor neighbors who is certifiably nuts about him. He now rules his home and is happy. At first it was just a visit to see how Steve would do with a chameleon, but Jann suggested he be allowed to stay since he is the only chameleon and is so well loved. I wanted what is best for Pepper so I told Steve yesterday that Pepper is his. Talk about the happy dance!!:D

Don't you think little Bubble that you sent me is looking good? Or at least as much as you can tell with him shedding.

He look great :D I knew he would be better off with you. If my jackson's have more babies I'll sent a few more to you. I know you love those babies. :)

I think you need to tell everyone how awesome Kinyongia tavetana is!!! I just dont think anyone believes me:rolleyes::D I miss all of my tavs:(

Jared I know you have to miss the tavs. But you don't know how happy I am to have them.:D They are just the most active, cute little chams ever. My sis had never seen one until I had you send her one, now her big macho husband goes in to "check on his little buddy" every night when he gets home. Both of them love "little bit". She is in a 18x12x18 exoterra terrarium and owns the world.

Once I am comfortable with breeding the jacksons & quads so I am able to add another breeder I hope to breed my tavs. They are just a hoot.

Jared I know you have to miss the tavs. But you don't know how happy I am to have them.:D They are just the most active, cute little chams ever. My sis had never seen one until I had you send her one, now her big macho husband goes in to "check on his little buddy" every night when he gets home. Both of them love "little bit". She is in a 18x12x18 exoterra terrarium and owns the world.

Once I am comfortable with breeding the jacksons & quads so I am able to add another breeder I hope to breed my tavs. They are just a hoot.

Everyone that got some off of me really like how active they are!! Even when that small they can easily find and chase down food in a bigger enclosure. Not to mention they are one of the coolest looking chams!! I guess you just have to experience them in real life to know just how awesome they really are.

I hope you will have great success with them!! One of these days when i have more room I will definitely be acquiring more! Until then, I am counting on you, Tom and Theresa to keep the tradition going:D

You said those were all your chameleons, but I think you missed a couple. They look great, though. I keep meaning to get new pictures of all my guys, but never get around to it.

Back
Top Bottom