All My Children

Laurie! They are all perfect! I do think that Mickey would be much happier in MY house though!:p:D I just love his l'il nose - how cute?!?! Must've been hard to see Pepper leave, but if he is happier being an only chameleon, then you have done exactly what is right for him! You should get his new owner to join so we can still see pics and follow his progress!!

Laurie! They are all perfect! I do think that Mickey would be much happier in MY house though!:p:D I just love his l'il nose - how cute?!?! Must've been hard to see Pepper leave, but if he is happier being an only chameleon, then you have done exactly what is right for him! You should get his new owner to join so we can still see pics and follow his progress!!

Yes I am working on Steve joining us. Pepper is only a few blocks away so I still see him often. Jann would love it Steve opens the door and Mr. Pepper comes out, he stays out a lot when Steve is home. Steve says he likes to watch TV with him but I told him not to keep him up to late. He is still a kid and needs sleep.:D:D:D

Laurie ALL of your children are gorgeous and all look so healthy. Your have some really great photos this time. Did you take these pictures yourself?

I’m glad that Pepper is happy with Steve. I'm also glad that you are close by to help out in case he has a question or a problem. Try to get Steve to join the forums if you can. It's just as addictive as the chameleons. :)

Your chams and pictures are amazing! You obviously have the "cham" touch! I also love the baby beards - I have a male a little over 18 months old - Aragon - that I have had since he was four weeks old! Keep up the great work and keep posting pics!!

Tiff you would not believe how adorable Mickey is. He roams all over his terrarium. He is 2" and his terrarium is 24x24x24 and he uses the whole thing. This is a species that you can never get tired of watching. I wish you were here and could see all 3 of my tavs, what fun.:)

I still see Pepper when ever Steve needs feeders, so he is not far away. But let me tell you Pepper has forgotten me. He climbs onto Steve and is happy - me he hisses at.:(

Back
Top Bottom