am i adicted?

cocoanut

so three months ago i got a young jackson male as my first chameleon ever, the daytona show comes up and i buy two ambi panthers, not even two weeks later and i get two nosey falleys and another ambi, decked out all the cages and got a green house on the way.

so three months ago i got a young jackson male as my first chameleon ever, the daytona show comes up and i buy two ambi panthers, not even two weeks later and i get two nosey falleys and another ambi, decked out all the cages and got a green house on the way.

Im gonna go with...... YES.
As my final answer.
What is yes alex?

yes u are...sorry there is no cure, and even horribly

RESISTENCE IS FUTILE!!!!!:p:p:p:D:D

well i just got a free leapard geko so im gona get a mate for it and i realy want another jackson for my male already got cages set up for both

well i just got a free leapard geko so im gona get a mate for it and i realy want another jackson for my male already got cages set up for both

do you live alone? cuz if not, then your sig other must be very tolerable.

my parents are cool with it cuz i work hard and work long hours so i got a lil spending money besides my party cash and my gf loves them so its a win win

ill probibly get a jackson from a repticon next week end unless i dont find some good deals then im getin a babie out of a clutch that i helped out with and theres too many gekos to chose from lol

If you mention this at work they will probably think less of you....that's just how this works.
Andy

my parents are cool with it cuz i work hard and work long hours so i got a lil spending money besides my party cash and my gf loves them so its a win win

Welcome to the addiction :). As long as you don't eat too much into the party cash it sounds like it's all good...........and it probably depends where you work.........they know about all my addictions at work and don't seem to think less of me for them - quite the opposite if anything :cool:

Welcome to the addiction :). As long as you don't eat too much into the party cash it sounds like it's all good...........and it probably depends where you work.........they know about all my addictions at work and don't seem to think less of me for them - quite the opposite if anything :cool:

You always make me laugh :p

I haveta say for bein addicted you commited the biggest foul.. you brag then no pics? shame on you lol we all love pictures.............

I'm going to go with, no you are not addicted. To own a cham is to feel this way.

To go from a one to that many chameleons in 3 months I'd say you are going down the road of addiction, but there's nothing wrong with that if you can financially support your chameleon addiction and it does not place a burden on your financial or personal life. As long as you don't end up like the people on animal hoarders with 100+ animals in their home it's all good, haha.

To go from a one to that many chameleons in 3 months I'd say you are going down the road of addiction, but there's nothing wrong with that if you can financially support your chameleon addiction and it does not place a burden on your financial or personal life. As long as you don't end up like the people on animal hoarders with 100+ animals in their home it's all good, haha.

Well technically that could happen, if the OP decides to breed several species at once.... and they all hatch around the same time.... Lol.
I can see it now.. so how many chams DO you have? well last count was 158.5
why the point 5? well theres a baby who is only halfway out of the egg right now. Im hoping for 200 by the time i get home tonight!

Back
Top Bottom