Ankaramy Panther???

Rickky

Avid Member
Hey wassup, I've noticed that the Ankaramy "pink panther" chameleon really kind of dropped off...whats going on with that...and is there anyone on here breeding these guys...im most definitely interested in getting my hands on another one of these guys....my favorite panther locale =)

chameleons finest a sponsor here is working on some eggs nows i beleive

and i think a few others too but not sure

They are more difficult to breed than others. People are working on them, and I'm sure someone will import some soon enough.

Thanks guys...yea I remember like a couple years ago they where all over now it's like *cricket cricket* lol

Thanks guys...yea I remember like a couple years ago they where all over now it's like *cricket cricket* lol

im fairly positive, someone on here has ankarmy eggs incubating rihgt now. let me see if i can find it.
cuzi want an ankarmy too.

Unfortunately not until september are they supposed to hatch, plenty of time to get an extra cage set up though:D could be sooner than we see any come in anyway. I really had my heart set on a pair of nosy borahas but it doesnt look like theyre going to come in.

Anks can be pretty drab at rest but they are still one of my favorite locals to work with.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey quick question! Why do you guys enjoy working with the ankaramy bloodline? How, besides the color, is it different?

Attachments

• IMG_20170917_211309_550.jpg
    IMG_20170917_211309_550.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 215
Back
Top Bottom