Another great report from the Vet.

lovepicasso

Steve took Picasso in to see the Vet again this morning, he wrapped him in a golf towel and put him inside his jacket, very cold this morning....report was he is doing very good, the fact that he just finished a full shed shows he is healthy, his tongue still has some damage on it but the vet said it is still healing and he thinks that it has grown back just a little bit, his mouth and color of tongue looked really clean and healthy and best news is there is no need to come back to see him unless something starts going bad with his tongue again.......on the way home, almost an hour drive, Steve said Picasso didn't want to stay in his jacket so he climbed up his jacket and set on the headrest and held onto the seat belt strap and rode all the way home that way....since he got home he has been climbing all over the office, anything he can get his little feet around, he has been climbing it.

Wow! It is such a relief to hear such great news about Picasso! I had been so worried about him. I hope he continues to thrive.

Nothing short of amazing dedication on you guys part! Good to hear more good news! Yay Picasso!

once again,
great job by you guys.
too bad you weren't there to snap a pic of him on the ride home.
although i have a beautiful vision of it in my mind!

Wow! It is such a relief to hear such great news about Picasso! I had been so worried about him. I hope he continues to thrive.
Thank you Molly, you're very sweet!

Fantastic news you must be delighted with his progress
Thank you Joe!....you just don't know how delighted!

Nothing short of amazing dedication on you guys part! Good to hear more good news! Yay Picasso!
Thank you Cammie, you have been very supportive through this and we do appreciate it!

Aaahhh, so nice to see all that worry and hard work turn out good in the end. I was never worried :cool::D
Little by little - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic-Na--7_NI
Thank you David....I loved the song, that is fabulous!

once again,
great job by you guys.
too bad you weren't there to snap a pic of him on the ride home.
although i have a beautiful vision of it in my mind!
I wish everyone could have seen that, thank you so much Matt!

Glad to see he's doing well and doesn't have to take any more car rides for a while! :D
Next car ride only for the fun of it!....thank you Michael!

Yay! That's great news. You guys must be relieved. :)
Much relieved, thank you Angela!

Last edited:
I am so glad to hear the continued good news about Picasso's recovery! I am thrilled for you guy, and heartened that illness and accidents can be overcome with a little TLC sometimes. Congrats!

That's fantastic news. How about some update pictures of that boy? :)
Thank you Jann...pictures coming soon.

agree!
pics pics pics
Matt...they are coming.

I am so glad to hear the continued good news about Picasso's recovery! I am thrilled for you guy, and heartened that illness and accidents can be overcome with a little TLC sometimes. Congrats!
Thank you Eric, you're so right!

Great to hear he getting better! Just a quick question too if that's ok? Is he eating with his mouth or his tongue? Are you syringe feeding him?

Great to hear he getting better! Just a quick question too if that's ok? Is he eating with his mouth or his tongue? Are you syringe feeding him?

He has been syringe fed. He was free ranging a bit and he was stupid and somehow managed to shoot his tongue into a house lamp. He burned his tongue.
He is almost fully recovered now after good vet care and is eating 'just like a normal lizard' using his mouth :)

EDIT: Oh, you were online when I started writing that Spike and now you'll have to wait till next time you come here......lol

extra edit......oh, you're called Kirsty....Hello, and welcome to the forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am soo happy this is one of the stories that has a happy ending!!!! You guys have done great with him!!!!!!!
I'm with Jann... We need pics!!!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom