Pootie front.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 179
  • hatchh-1.jpg
    hatchh-1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 184
I am a car junkie as well. Im not SUPER knowledgeable about the mechanics and all that, but im getting a lot better. I drive an 09 328i coupe. Getting either an Evo or M3 in 10 months.

EDIT: JEEZ! I must be blind to not have noticed the HUGE intercooler! F.I FTW! :D

Nice turbo....but just why car guys? ;)

lmaooo.. You are 100% correct !!

EDIT: All car guys and gals!!!

And thanks.. I will never own a car thats not turbo ever again, lol

I am a car junkie as well. Im not SUPER knowledgeable about the mechanics and all that, but im getting a lot better. I drive an 09 328i coupe. Getting either an Evo or M3 in 10 months.

EDIT: JEEZ! I must be blind to not have noticed the HUGE intercooler! F.I FTW! :D

Nicee. Get the EVO , it's a veryy fun and reliable car . But OMG the E92 (2007-2012) M3 is sexyyy!!! :drool:

And , yea the cooler is huge. It's a Precision 825hp core..I need to keep these little 4 cylinders cool .

The Street car makes 620whp, and the Race car is just under 850whp

Just changed my MkV GTI for an MkVI.. Putting in the Carbonio CAI this weekend, hopefully in November I'll have the $600 for the APR Stage 1 chip, and by next january have enough for the Eurojet TBE (catted). That'll have my car running around 280-300hp.. Because of the TSI engine i dont need a bigger intercooler, but if I get the ko4 turbo for Stage 3, i'll do it.

Cant wait to have my tiny GTI running with 405 HP:)

My dream though is my friends pontiac GTO.. He had it running with 650hp to the wheels.. Beeeast

Just changed my MkV GTI for an MkVI.. Putting in the Carbonio CAI this weekend, hopefully in November I'll have the $600 for the APR Stage 1 chip, and by next january have enough for the Eurojet TBE (catted). That'll have my car running around 280-300hp.. Because of the TSI engine i dont need a bigger intercooler, but if I get the ko4 turbo for Stage 3, i'll do it.

Cant wait to have my tiny GTI running with 405 HP:)

My dream though is my friends pontiac GTO.. He had it running with 650hp to the wheels.. Beeeast

Oh man, i am a Dubber at heart. I just like the smooth lines and they look sooo gooooood on a nice set of well offset wheels!!

My next project will be a Ls motor (maybe from a GTO) In a FD Rx-7 (93+ Mazda RX-7) .. TURBO!!

My friend with the gto is thinking of either putting a twin turbo or a supercharger on that thing.. Cant wait to see that thing near the 1000whp.

Turbocharged engines are the best, nothing is better than feeling the turbo kick in and listen to that intake just suck innthe air.. I loooove the way the new GTIs sound..just awesome.

I am old school...I have never raced but I love vintage fast European cars....well...I appreciate all cars :)

Attachments

• 711 fanta lola and sooty.jpg
    711 fanta lola and sooty.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Wombat.jpg
    Wombat.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 179
My friend with the gto is thinking of either putting a twin turbo or a supercharger on that thing.. Cant wait to see that thing near the 1000whp.

Turbocharged engines are the best, nothing is better than feeling the turbo kick in and listen to that intake just suck innthe air.. I loooove the way the new GTIs sound..just awesome.

Yea, soo easy to make bigggg power on them too (even on a stock motor on pump fuel).

The events i race in there are a few VW guys that have been hanging in there and getting faster and faster.. Every time they come up to do burnouts and you hear that VR6 rumble everyone stops and stares. lol
I usually let him lite the tires up first and watch , then i do mines, lol

This is one of them , Tim Mullen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OqAQZTRCSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAXbL1zuCRI&NR=1

nothing real special..heres a pic after the 5 lug conversion. 18x10's on the rear tires stretched a tad bit :O

I just added pics to my previous post...it would not let me add them due to adding them in a previous post...Kent..I love that muscle car :)

i'm not a car guy but my husband is! this is his 36 ford pick up. He has a new license tag appropriately titled "HOT36"

Attachments

• DSC00385.jpg
    DSC00385.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00397.jpg
    DSC00397.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC00389.jpg
    DSC00389.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC00402.jpg
    DSC00402.jpg