Any CAR guys here?? Drag,Show,Auto-x,Drift, etc

Very nice car. H2B is the way to go , I feel like the H22 trans dont last long with higher tq #s and aggressive driving, lol.

I'm actually looking into a H2B kit right now. Have you looked into any of the adapter kits yet?

Also which LSD trans do you have?

Hey here is my car

I don't make a lot of money guys so its not much but its mine and ive put a lot of work into it.

2011-07-22_19-48-08_987.jpg

2011-07-15_11-53-54_441.jpg

I have actually lowered it on skunkworks coilover sleeves since this and it has a way better stance now.

I have future plans of throwing a h2b swap and doing a all motor with cams I already have my b series tranny with lsd I just have to save up money during tax time to finish the engine swap

nice wrangler. Did you find out the hard way you needed a snorkle or is it fo sho?

jeep had a horrible idea where to place the stock intake/filter box imo. When i first got my heep, i took it for the first time and after the first deep hole i had to come along myself out and then take the drenched filter out to start wheeling again. after that i put a snorkle on and no problems again :)

Thanks, and i have yet to take it offroading I finished her up not to long ago and winters creeping in quick so ill have to wait for summer next year, but I'm looking forward to it

Nice cars all!! I'm an old car guy myself. Here's my baby that I've had since I was 15. I'm currently in the process of converting it to a GT350. :)

must-1.jpg

^^ I know right?? I so want to go Eleanor, but with a 289 even after aluminum ported heads, headers, 600cfm carb and intake, hipo headers, and cobra cam, it'll put out about 300 horses. That's awesome, but no where near what a 427 engine would put out. I'm afraid it would be cheesy. :eek: So, I'm settling on the GT350. Just about to get the body kit, and I am so stoked!! Going for this look:

gt.jpg

6335813548_8ca39fc0b6_z.jpg

A couple other beauties.

6335813590_fe37e9a5dd.jpg

6335813640_d25f694342_z.jpg

BTW, who sells a C63 AMG for an Audi? Do Huh.....j/k
I sold a C55 AMG for a SLK55 AMG

Me and my dad enjoy cars so much! He's an auto mechanic here in florida and we love going to daytona and homestead(both speedways) he's got 2 ford falcons from the 60s one for drag and one street. He's also got he dream car he's been saving up for since I was born(17 years ago) his Ferrari challenge stradli

BTW, who sells a C63 AMG for an Audi? Do Huh.....j/k
AMG

Lol, a guy with 2 kids and a Chameleon!

Seriously tho, i was living outside of my means with the C63 and gas milage sucked!! (i have 3 cars and a bike). I just drove 1400 miles on a tank and a half with the A4!! ($40 to fill up)

I always will be a ricer at heart. Here is my collection as of this moment.
2009 Gsxr 600
2004 Silverado SS AWD
2011 Turbo BMW 335xi
1996 Civic "Fat Booty" Hatch
2006 Mazda 6
About to sell the Hatch, and Mazda to get a track bike. Nothing like 150+
2011-06-30175844.jpg

071409_120300.jpg

2011-06-01193034-1.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

Nice. Lol@ ricer at heart!

Sell the Mazda 6 and toss a extended swing arm with a slick on the GSX-R and Turbo it.

I have a 09 CRB 600rr

Here is my street car that eats hondas

whoaa!! Thats a really nice car. Must move out!! My next project is a Turbo Ls1 FD RX-7.

But i do see an issue. From one Turbo guy to another!! That gate dumptube is wayyy too short! Trust me nothing worse than a burnt harness or vacume line to mess your day up! Get that thing to exit under the car. Shoot ,send it out the hood , lol

PS: I have a Honda for that thing ;-) StreetCar on pump E85 (i have some videos of it , but can't post here for obvious reasons)

Attachments

• 29psiOnC16.jpg
    29psiOnC16.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 200
  • rob.jpg
    rob.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 203
Turbo ls1 FD would be sick :D, I was thinking about building a turbo 454 LSX notchback for my next project.

as for the wastegate dump tube it was cut off for a new downpipe and later I replaced the entire Wastegate with a larger one.

My Camaro is on pump E85 as well pushing up to 18psi :D and fully gutted interior/weight reduction.

Turbo_Camaro_109_10_2008.jpg

whoaa!! Thats a really nice car. Must move out!! My next project is a Turbo Ls1 FD RX-7.

But i do see an issue. From one Turbo guy to another!! That gate dumptube is wayyy too short! Trust me nothing worse than a burnt harness or vacume line to mess your day up! Get that thing to exit under the car. Shoot ,send it out the hood , lol

PS: I have a Honda for that thing ;-) StreetCar on pump E85 (i have some videos of it , but can't post here for obvious reasons)

I know it takes hondas 800fwhp to run 9's and trap 160. I made close to 800rwhp on a 2 bar speed density tune :D I can smoke those 28" slicks on any of my 3 gears on the street.

Back
Top Bottom