Anyone else from wisconsin???

Mewin104

im just curious if there is any other chameleon owners in wisconsin. most people on these forums seem to be either from california, florida or the uk.

We do have a few people in your world.:) I can't think who, but hopefully they will chime in. I am the only person on the forum in Montana.:(

I am going to change the title of your thread to ask what you want to know, that might help.:)

My sister lives in Mukwonago! She teaches at the high school. There is another member Silkyslim he lives in wisconsin. I am a Bears fan! I am orignally from chicago so you can understand my dislike of the Packers! Last year me and Silkyslim bet on the NFC championship game. Well you know the outcome! I ended up buying him silkworms and a cup of hornworms to pay off the bet! lol!

i'm not but i'm from OREGON BABY!!! GO DUCKS!!! my hats off to the wisconsin badgers they played a hell of a game and was actually amazed to see a fair game with no dirty players!!!

im surprised there are that many people from wisconsin that own chameleons. when ever i go to the pet store it seems to be that the same chameleons are there every time. im acutally about to head over there in 15 minutes. Also i was wondering whenyou go to the petstore waht types of chams do you see? i only see jacksons and veilds..

Im in the pet store alot and thats all I ever see. But consider that they sell veilds and Jacksons between 150-250 I could not imagine what they would sell a panther for. 400-500. eeeeeeek.

not from wis but i visit you guys all the time lol iam a diehard packers fan from ny i drive up once a year and fly once a year to greenbay go pack go i flew to the home opener this year. and drove up for the bucs game. so if you find it in yuor heart i can be an honorable cheesehead lol those are pics from the home game last year dec 26th against the giants and ofcorse my share of stock

Attachments

• 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 162
  • packers 014.jpg
    packers 014.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 120
  • packers 040.jpg
    packers 040.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 143
If you dont know about it yet you should check it out. Sewer Fest!!! its held twice a year in Racine. It is amazing. I was there in August and they had eggs hatching at one of the booths.

I am from Kenosha. Most people from Wisconsin think we are a suburb of Chicago!!!

im surprised there are that many people from wisconsin that own chameleons. when ever i go to the pet store it seems to be that the same chameleons are there every time. im acutally about to head over there in 15 minutes. Also i was wondering whenyou go to the petstore waht types of chams do you see? i only see jacksons and veilds..

What store do you go to & where do you live? Hoffers Tropic World just north of Milwaukee has chams sometimes. Its a huge fancy store with ponds of turtles , alligators & Koi fish. I dont go there often... only if my work takes me over that way, even then its only to buy crickets & have a look around. They have a web site. Thier prices reflect the building...... Nothing is cheap! But it is a cool store ..... You can even book your kids birthday party there.

If you dont know about it yet you should check it out. Sewer Fest!!! its held twice a year in Racine. It is amazing. I was there in August and they had eggs hatching at one of the booths.

Hustisford has its Toilet Bowl Parade every New Years Day.... Some real FUNKY Floats:eek:. The whole downtown gets covered with T.P.The parade is followed up with the football game.. Which consists of a bunch of the local drunk guys playing FULL CONTACT!..No padding! A local radio station broadcasts it. And YES.. there is always several ambulances on hand.

Hustisford has its Toilet Bowl Parade every New Years Day.... Some real FUNKY Floats:eek:. The whole downtown gets covered with T.P.The parade is followed up with the football game.. Which consists of a bunch of the local drunk guys playing FULL CONTACT!..No padding! A local radio station broadcasts it. And YES.. there is always several ambulances on hand.

SEWER fest is an acronym for

South
Eastern
Wisconsin
Exotic
Reptile

Show Although the toilet parade sounds like a hoot LMFAO:D:D:D:D

As of mid-March I may be living in Hudson, Wisconsin. It's gorgeous country over there. Especially in the Autumn. I know of one other person in South Dakota.. sadly I'm the only active member from here. Like Laurie.. I'm a loner of my state. :b

Back
Top Bottom