Anyone else from wisconsin???

I am from Kenosha. Most people from Wisconsin think we are a suburb of Chicago!!!

Some people say that about Hudson, since it's right up against Minneapolis/St.Paul, Minnesota. Although it's about 5-10 miles apart and separated by the St. Croix river. c:

Some people say that about Hudson, since it's right up against Minneapolis/St.Paul, Minnesota. Although it's about 5-10 miles apart and separated by the St. Croix river. c:

You aint a kiddin about the countryside up there. Absolutely breathtaking.

You aint a kiddin about the countryside up there. Absolutely breathtaking.

Not nearly as amazing as Colorado though. :b I've got family scattered through-out Wisconsin, Wausau, and through-out the the rest of the state into Michigan. So much better than South Dakota.. I love the Apple River.

-I also know of FroggTheCham that is part of the forum. She from West Wisconsin.

Last edited:
If any of you guys is ever in Madison, you should try checking out Reptile Rapture. They usually have panthers and veileds for your competitive prices (50-70 for a veiled; 200 for a panther), and they really seem to care about the animals.

Once in a while they'll get a more rare type that comes through as well.

Although now that I say that, I checked their site and they have carpets for 225! Seems a little out there for me, but whatever.

If you dont know about it yet you should check it out. Sewer Fest!!! its held twice a year in Racine. It is amazing. I was there in August and they had eggs hatching at one of the booths.

Give me a holler when the Next 1 is!!!.... I wanna go!

What store do you go to & where do you live? Hoffers Tropic World just north of Milwaukee has chams sometimes. Its a huge fancy store with ponds of turtles , alligators & Koi fish. I dont go there often... only if my work takes me over that way, even then its only to buy crickets & have a look around. They have a web site. Thier prices reflect the building...... Nothing is cheap! But it is a cool store ..... You can even book your kids birthday party there.

i acutally got my veild from hoffers, i went back 3 months later just to go and look if they got any new chams and i saw the same ones still... i am pleased with my cham though.

I have been looking for a panther, and have had no such luck! This is how I stumbled onto these forums:) Which, I must say, love all the additional information I have been given! I am near the lake geneva area....so, very southern Wisconsin. Any good leads?

I have been looking for a panther, and have had no such luck! This is how I stumbled onto these forums:) Which, I must say, love all the additional information I have been given! I am near the lake geneva area....so, very southern Wisconsin. Any good leads?

Any of the sponsors here have different locale panthers at any given time;) Prices can vary alot! All the sponsers here will have healthy animals & a good bet they will have the sex rite! The least expensive will probably be LLL Reptile or The Chameleon Company. I have a friend in Elkhorn...... No chams, just a friend.

Old thread but just wondering

I now this is an old thread but was just wondering if any WI members are still active on this forum. New to the forum, area (recent transplant from MN) and the world of chameleons and would like to meet fellow members. People at my new work place dont even know what a chameleon is let alone keep one. Feel like I'm on an island in the Madison WI area with my interests here; chameleons, fish, birds, and GO VIKES!!!!! I'm doing all of my research and making sure my setup is working and everything is in order before purchasing my new panther. Anyways, just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom