Anyone else's Chameleon sleep with their tongue out a little?

can u take a pic looking straight on the face fro the front when his tounge is in and mouth closed?
image.jpeg
This is the best I could do and this was from the other day. Don't want to bother him while he's sleeping.

His legs look broken or previously broken. He has some double elbowing going on. They shouldn't be real curvy like that.

he doesnt have a terrible sick look in his eyes thankfully his mouth seem closed ok..ive never had an animal do that in about 28 years so this is out of my realm of experience

Like I said he's eating, drinking and makes trips around his cage all day long and his poops are normal.

I meant more photos because I thought I saw MBD. The site wouldn't let me go back and correct it nor would it let me reply again until now. Sorry...but at least now you know about the MBD. You need to see a good vet so you can get some calcium injections to correct the MBD. How are you supplementing/dusting and feeding/gutloading the insects?

I think there is nothing major problem with the cham,since your vet already did an exam on him,if you want to be sure ,you can always get a second vet opinion..."Psssst" im not sick plz dont scare me folks.

I meant more photos because I thought I saw MBD. The site wouldn't let me go back and correct it nor would it let me reply again until now. Sorry...but at least now you know about the MBD. You need toseea foot vet so you can get some calcium injections to correct the MBD. How are you supplementing/dusting and feeding/gutloading the insects?
I gutload my crickets with the flukers Orange cube food. I dust 3 times a week with repticalcium without d3 and I dust with herptivite every other Sunday and dust repticalcium with d3 every other Sunday.

ok so one thing to do is check really good for sharp stuff lke even glue on plastic plants sharp edges in fake plant molds edges that are sharp..freyed screen wire..etc i would start phazing out fake plants..and devise a way to provide high levels of humidity. My self i use live pothos growing in clone buckets full of water and other plants n the cage

ok so one thing to do is check really good for sharp stuff lke even glue on plastic plants sharp edges in fake plant molds edges that are sharp..freyed screen wire..etc i would start phazing out fake plants..and devise a way to provide high levels of humidity. My self i use live pothos growing in clone buckets full of water and other plants n the cage
I have a live jasmine bush in my cage the only fake thing I have are my fluker vines and one purple fluker vine. I have a dripper in my cage and I will start letting my fogger run longer. I also mist my cage too.
image.jpeg

best way to know is get a sensor and monitor at your desk i can promoise you thats a too low humidty environment even with a back and sides ..which i use to trap humidity in its pretty tough to maintain unles you like in a tropical place like florida. Dont believe me look up historical data on madagascar right now its 100% thunderstorms all week

best way to know is get a sensor and monitor at your desk i can promoise you thats a too low humidty environment even with a back and sides ..which i use to trap humidity in its pretty tough to maintain unles you like in a tropical place like florida. Dont believe me look up historical data on madagascar right now its 100% thunderstorms all week
I do live in Florida lol

ok but still monitor it and see dont guess as the humidty conditions in the habittat will change with the external weather conditions..

Back
Top Bottom