Anyone from Toronto, Canada?

Bizzle90

I was just wondering if anyone from Toronto keeps a chameleon outdoors during the summer months.

I'm soon to be buying a panther chameleon and curious to see if anyone keeps them out in our crazy Toronto weather.

Hey, Im from the west end... I take mine outside on the weekends for a few hrs at a time when I can. I dont give them a permanent residence outside during the summer though...
If your looking to buy a panther, I highly recommend ChromaChameleons, a site sponsor.

We do have members close to your location, but I am not sure who. I live in the US in Montana, my weather is a weird as yours.:(

I'm from Toronto as well. I try to get my chams out for about an hour or so after work a few a times a week and on the weekends. There have been a couple nights where I have let them stay outside but I usually bring them back in.

depends on availability, i bought a 6 foot hibiscus tree that I put my guy in during the summer from time to time on the balcony if its not too windy. winter is tough with temperatures.

chroma is awesome, thats who I got mine from.

im 45 min north west of TO and i take my guys out for days here and there but have never left them out unattended.. also i was talking to Harry at chroma the other day and i believe he said he did have nosy be's, if not def, try cham nation they r also a site sponsor and i got my lil nosy be from them and he is sweet... you should def check out the next expo in sept, i think its the biggest in canada

Yep, biggest in Canada! - I will for sure be there..

I'm actually thinking of getting Mitsio now from Chamnation..I'm having a really hard time choosing which panther I want!

Nosy be / Nosy Faly / Nosy Mitsio are my top three choices!

I live in the Toronto area and leave my Nosy Faly in a screen enclosure 4 out 0f 7 days during the week, but only during the day. At night he comes back in where I know animals can't get to him.

Yep, biggest in Canada! - I will for sure be there..

I'm actually thinking of getting Mitsio now from Chamnation..I'm having a really hard time choosing which panther I want!

Nosy be / Nosy Faly / Nosy Mitsio are my top three choices!

haha my 3 fav, panther as well, i decided to start with the nosy be, but whats next hmmmm;)
Tamara and Drew are great people with amazing chams...

Outside

I keep all my chameleons outside during the summer months (May -September) Babies three months and under stay inside. They can't take the heat all day.

Back
Top Bottom