Armstrong's cricks = 'quiet'!!??

Chirping

Ordered 1000 3/4 grown cricks from Armstrong a few weeks ago, so they are almost all adults now.
Just the other day, I realized something odd, NO CHIRPING!! not a single sound from any of these crickets!! :eek:

I have no clue what species these are, but has anyone else noticed this?

I have my crick bin in the dinning room where it's warm. They were in the basement, too cold down there!!

I should be hearing LOTS of chirping, but nothing!!??

This is kinda creepy :eek: :confused:

I got some from Ghanns,light brown with stripes and have kept them at just over 70 degrees for over a month and not a single chirp. I thought I was just going deaf as they are adults and should be chirping!!! I was reluctant to post about it as I thought everyone would think I was nut's :D Not that you don't anyway:D:D

I got some from Ghanns,light brown with stripes and have kept them at just over 70 degrees for over a month and not a single chirp. I thought I was just going deaf as they are adults and should be chirping!!! I was reluctant to post about it as I thought everyone would think I was nut's :D Not that you don't anyway:D:D

I know, I dont think anyone believes me!! :eek:
Last night, I was lurking the house listening for a chirp!!
I only heard one feeble crirp, and it was like, half a chirp! like his "chirper" was broken :eek: :rolleyes:

The house is quiet, all night long!! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom