Average weight for a adult female

Alyx

So, for a female adult veiled what's the average weight? I know it can differ for each chameleon but I just want to know a general number.

So that is a really hard question to answer. Just like you said above, they can all be so different in sizes. My female I have at the present moment is an adult and weighs 146 grams. But, I had a female veiled about 6 years ago that was a rescue, and when she passed, she was 185 grams give or take.

I just brought my female in for a check up today for the first time and she's at 130 grams at two years old. I just feel like she's small for her age

It's so hard to get a decent picture of her. This was her at the vet being extremely unhappy

Attachments

• Snapchat-6000956692375992770.jpg
    Snapchat-6000956692375992770.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 190
Mine are generally 145 grams on average. At the moment my heaviest is 168 at 1.5 years old. Lightest is 109 at 1.5 years old, eventually I'll post my journals here when I have time. Ive recorded average weights, feeding and medication schedules, breeding history etc. for years.

It's so hard to get a decent picture of her. This was her at the vet being extremely unhappy

No worries. From the picture I can't see any alarming details, but it is does have a glare from the container. But overall body habitus looks good. I really think her weight is at great number honestly!

Back
Top Bottom