Babies! Starting To Get Their Casque

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
These babies are just precious and so friendly. They are getting so much color and most have a little point on their head where their casque is starting. They are so adorable and I am enjoying every minute with them. I wanted to share some photos from outside this evening.

babbies05092014058_zpsb9a29b1f.jpg

babbies05092014076_zpsf2cf2ea1.jpg

babbies05092014112_zpse6b8637b.jpg

babbies05092014178_zpse05a4a54.jpg

Look at those gorgeous legs.

babbies05092014202_zps10bebccf.jpg

Just look at the color on these guys already and they are not even 4 weeks old until Sunday.

babbies05092014225_zps97324475.jpg

babbies05092014231_zpscbaae590.jpg

babbies05092014256_zps494a626a.jpg

I love it when they stand tall like this

babbies05092014271_zps70c2eeee.jpg

They all want the top of the tree at the same time. I am going to have to get more trees.

babbies05092014294_zpsbd2a4597.jpg

babbies05092014316_zpsf49b815f.jpg

babbies05092014382_zpsf0246af8.jpg

So sweet

babbies05092014369_zpsbd2a6acf.jpg

They are so adorable, makes me want one so bad! haha. I am swimming in hornworms over here I could use a few extra mouths lol.

Great job with the photos Jann, they are so cute.

Jann, these little guys are so adorable! I love seeing all your photos! The one with the really wide mouth cracks me up! I knew our babies were around the same age but I didn't realize they share the same birthday! Happy one month to both our sets on Sunday! :)

wow they are so cool. very cute and your right they are looking like some very nice colors coming through already. I personally cant wait :)

They are so adorable, makes me want one so bad! haha. I am swimming in hornworms over here I could use a few extra mouths lol.

Great job with the photos Jann, they are so cute.

Thank you Rachelle. I am having the time of my life with them. :D

Jann, these little guys are so adorable! I love seeing all your photos! The one with the really wide mouth cracks me up! I knew our babies were around the same age but I didn't realize they share the same birthday! Happy one month to both our sets on Sunday! :)

Thank you Christine. How are your little ones doing? You'll have to post some one month photos.

wow they are so cool. very cute and your right they are looking like some very nice colors coming through already. I personally cant wait :)

Thank you Chris. When I take them outside I can see all the blue coming in and the yellow. I have one that I think will have allot of yellow but most look like they are going to be blue like their daddy and great grand parents.

Baby veiled are the cutest. Sometimes I wish they could stay that size.

Great pics.

Thank you! I am REALLY enjoying them. :p

Left to right Cham 1: That's a big lollipop! :drools: Cham 2: WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MEEEEEEE Cham 3: Chill Homie.

I love the captions Heather. :D

OMG you seriously made me giggle lol :D They are all so cute and adorb Jann! :) They have the most amazing green colors!

Thank you Jamie. I spend hours watching them each day. They are so entertaining.

If I keep looking at your most adorable baby pics.When mine get old enough I may have to breed them.

I love the pic with them all on the top of the tree, there like "hey get lost this is my spot" haha

calenda

Omg how many pics in one thread could be a candidate for our calendar. They are gonna be some awesome veilds ,they look like spoiled little kids in those shots

If I keep looking at your most adorable baby pics.When mine get old enough I may have to breed them.

Thank you for your kind words. Think LONG and hard before you breed your veileds. A friend of mine hatched these babies. They are her great grand babies from her very first chameleon and my great grand babies from my first chameleons (Luie and Camille). There was 46 babies and she ask if I could help her out with so many babies so I'm raising 11 of these precious angels. They have been with me a little over a week and already ate 3,000 crickets, a bunch of tiny superworms, some Phoenix worms and some freshly hatched hornworms. :eek: Finding good homes for them is going to be the hardest part.

I love the pic with them all on the top of the tree, there like "hey get lost this is my spot" haha

Thank you for the nice comment. I'll be buying a few more trees for them this weekend. :D

Good stuff!

Thank you Mike! They are just precious. You need to come over to see them.

Omg how many pics in one thread could be a candidate for our calendar. They are gonna be some awesome veilds ,they look like spoiled little kids in those shots

You are so kind Tim. I'm hoping to get a really good shot for the photo contest or calendar or both. :D

Oh Jann such adorable babies. Your photos always seem to bring out their personalities! They are growing up so fast. And I guess they should be with all that food they are eating!

Deb

Jann, they really are too cute! Silly little acrobats with googly eyes!!!! I know you are enjoying them and I truely hope they all go to good homes! Whomever gets them won't ever be sorry!

Omg! So adorable. Love the second one of them wanting top of tree. The middle one looks like it is pushing the end one off and the end one with mouth open looks shocked,lol. The one on the right is saying " ut oh, I'm outta here!" Lol.
Great pics jan. Kath.

Oh Jann such adorable babies. Your photos always seem to bring out their personalities! They are growing up so fast. And I guess they should be with all that food they are eating!

Deb

Thanks Deb. You are always so kind to comment on all my photos. These little guys are just so much fun to watch and I'm really not getting much done around here except for playing with them but that's ok because I want get to enjoy them for long. One went to his new home this morning. :( Their little personalities are turely amazing.

Jann, they really are too cute! Silly little acrobats with googly eyes!!!! I know you are enjoying them and I truely hope they all go to good homes! Whomever gets them won't ever be sorry!

Thank you Lisa. Great grand babies are so much fun. I'm trying really hard to find them all a good home. Anyone looking for a friendly veiled one of these little ones is for you. :)

Omg! So adorable. Love the second one of them wanting top of tree. The middle one looks like it is pushing the end one off and the end one with mouth open looks shocked,lol. The one on the right is saying " ut oh, I'm outta here!" Lol.
Great pics jan. Kath.

Thank you Kath. They are just so much fun to watch. I love watching them eat. I've got to get a video this weekend. :)

So sweet!!! Love the one that is upset!!

Thank you Rob. These little babies are just so much fun. I'm having a blast!

Last edited:
So many great photos :)
Thanks for sharing Jann. I never get tired of the baby pics.

Back
Top Bottom